2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

I forgot. All you do is study football 365 days a year. You wouldn't know or have time for anything else. My fault.

I just dont give a **** about other sports and pay zero attention to baseball, basketball, and hockey. Not that difficult a concept to grasp, champ.

The Miami Dolphins will play two Monday Night Football games during the 2017 season, a source told The Palm Beach Post on Thursday.

Miami will play at the Carolina Panthers in Week 10, and they will host the New England Patriots at Hard Rock Stadium in Week 14.

Also, the Dolphins’ bye will be in Week 11 of the regular season, which means they will not have a game on short rest that week.

The Dolphins’ only other known game prior to the league’s official schedule release at 8 p.m. this evening is Week 4 against the New Orleans Saints in London on Oct. 1.

This means that the NFL honored Miami’s request to not have its bye week following its game in London. The Dolphins preferred to have their bye closer to the middle of the season.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...o-monday-night-football-games-in-2017-season/

Confirmed lol . . . He should of listed you guys as the source the way you all have broken it down.

That live article originally said the home opener opponent wasn't known. I tweeted him that it's probably Tampa Bay based off of information we saw in here and suddenly the article was updated. Just sayin'.

I just told him as much. That was my confirm, damnit, not Armando's. I even tweeted it to Omar and Armando before they even confirmed it themselves. LOL

The Miami Dolphins will play two Monday Night Football games during the 2017 season, a source told The Palm Beach Post on Thursday.

Miami will play at the Carolina Panthers in Week 10, and they will host the New England Patriots at Hard Rock Stadium in Week 14.

Also, the Dolphins’ bye will be in Week 11 of the regular season, which means they will not have a game on short rest that week.

The Dolphins’ only other known game prior to the league’s official schedule release at 8 p.m. this evening is Week 4 against the New Orleans Saints in London on Oct. 1.

This means that the NFL honored Miami’s request to not have its bye week following its game in London. The Dolphins preferred to have their bye closer to the middle of the season.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...o-monday-night-football-games-in-2017-season/

So from what we've seen so far:

W1 vs Tampa Bay
W2 at KC
W3
W4 vs Saints in London
W5
W6
W7
W8
W9
W10 at CAR
W11 BYE
W12
W13
W14 vs NE
W15 at Buffalo
W16 at Jets
WK17 vs Buffalo

So from what we've seen so far:

W1 vs Tampa Bay
W2 at KC
W3
W4 vs Saints in London
W5
W6
W7
W8
W9
W10 at CAR
W11 BYE
W12
W13
W14 vs NE
W15 at Buffalo
W16 at Jets
WK17 vs Buffalo

And I think they play at Atlanta in week 6.

Love the bye week in week 11.. Some late season rest up and healing for a change!

Back
Top Bottom