2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

According to Armando, the Dolphins requested to not have their BYE after the London trip and that wish was granted. Miami Herald is the source.

As we've been saying for years maybe NE in Week 16 will have home-field locked up and they won't care.

**** my life for that being true so often.

That wasn't true 2 years ago. The Pats have more to play for week 16 than they will week 17. I think a week 16 game vs them is **** for us. Damn...

So who are we down to for possible week 1 opponents

That wasn't true 2 years ago. The Pats have more to play for week 16 than they will week 17. I think a week 16 game vs them is **** for us. Damn...

It was true this past season at least. That game you're talking about had gotten Miami to their 6th win of the season late in the year so it was pointless in their scheme of things.

I don't think its real either. Playing the Bucs and Saints 4 out of the last 6 seems a little much.

I didn't even catch that. The Falcons schedule is most likely a phony.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Week 17 will be vs the Bills. Not sure if we will be there or at home. Jets @ NE is on week 17, then the Jets play at home vs the Chargers on 12/24. This means we will be playing the Bills the last week of the season and very well could be playing NE in week 16.

Do you have a link or are you speculating?

So who are we down to for possible week 1 opponents

All I've got for wk 1 so far is that it won't be divisional (NE vs KC, Buff vs NYJ) nor prime time (SNF: Dallas vs NYG, MNF: Den vs LA, Minn vs NO) and there's also Sea vs GB and Tenn vs Oak.

By process of elimination....

Denver is playing on Monday Night vs Chargers. They are out.
Oakland is playing at Tennesse. Both of them are out.
New England is home vs KC. They are out.
Jets are opening vs Bills. Both of them are out.

That leaves only 1 team....

We are opening up vs Tampa Bay at home.

Wait a minute? There's an NFL release TV show for this stupid ****. :bobdole: They really will market anything.

By process of elimination....

Denver is playing on Monday Night vs Chargers. They are out.
Oakland is playing at Tennesse. Both of them are out.
New England is home vs KC. They are out.
Jets are opening vs Bills. Both of them are out.

That leaves only 1 team....

We are opening up vs Tampa Bay at home.

I was just about to post this. You beat me by 2 minutes! :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom