2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

As I will be in the LA area week 2/3 I am hoping that LA Chargers game happens around that time . . . Would immediately plan around that.

The schedule will be released today and posted here when it out. This isn't speculation though. Everything posted in the main post is set in stone and leaks will happen through the day to further cement in games. :up:

I'm not waiting around till 8, I'll take the leaks as they come in Twitter. **** that.

Miami @ Atlanta on 10/15.

C93xY6hXsAAiS1C.jpg

Listening the Fan here in NJ /NYC and they already have the Jets and Giants scheduled announced on the air....

As a season ticket holder I'm going to be pissed if we don't get at least two home night games this season, especially coming off a playoff appearance.

That's all I really care about. Schedule is going to be tough as **** any way it's set up.

If that's true, the Falcons got screwed with 5 of their last 6 games being divisional games. Ouch... I just can't believe that's real.

I don't think its real either. Playing the Bucs and Saints 4 out of the last 6 seems a little much.

Week 17 will be vs the Bills. Not sure if we will be there or at home. Jets @ NE is on week 17, then the Jets play at home vs the Chargers on 12/24. This means we will be playing the Bills the last week of the season and very well could be playing NE in week 16.

Rumor has it Bills need to be on road weeks 16 and 17 due to stadium issue. So week 17 in Miami?

Back
Top Bottom