2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

They don't want to travel across the country in week 3 for a game in LA and then have to go to London the next week, which is a short week due to the travel and commitments there.

I think the other thing that is in our favor of opening at home is the fact we have opened on the road the past 2 years, and 4 out of the past 5 years. They owe us some home openers and a little home field advantage. Hell Looking back over the last 10 years and they really owe us...

2016 @ Seattle, @ NE
2015 @ Wash, @ Jags
2014 vs NE, @ Bills
2013 @ Browns, @ Colts
2012 @ Texans, vs Raiders
2011 vs NE, vs Texans
2010 @ Bills, @ Vikings
2009 @ Falcons, vs Colts
2008 vs Jets, @ Cards
2007 @ Redskins, vs Dallas

Since 2010 we have only had 4 home games the first 2 weeks of the season. That is 4 games out of 14 to start our seasons. I don't think any team the league has had the downside of starting the season like we have. The NFL owes us BIG TIME!

But 2015 and 2016 was at our request to allow the maximum time for stadium renovations to be completed.

NFL doesn't have to honor any requests. We asked to not play at LA in week 3. Still doesn't mean they can't put us out there for week 3.

The full schedule to be released on Thursday according to Pro Football Talk.

NFL doesn't have to honor any requests. We asked to not play at LA in week 3. Still doesn't mean they can't put us out there for week 3.

I'm going to that LA game, and I hope Miami is not out there Week 3. Chargers have the NFLs most expensive game ticket this yr at about $190. Playing in a 28,000 seat soccer stadium will do that. Hopefully, we are out there mid to late season and the Bolts are struggling by then. Ticket prices will drop.

As long as we don't have to wait like 8 weeks for a real home game this year...

It looks like we will not be playing the night game on Thanksgiving Day, as it is leaking that Washington vs the Giants for that game. So don't get your hopes up for a turkey day treat this year.

Opening at home vs Oakland is still a possibility since this has been leaked for week 1....

@MikeKlis
League Network source: Broncos to open 2017 season at home vs LA Chargers on Monday night. #9sports

That would mean the Raiders are on the road for week 1.

I have made a slight change to the thread title so that this thread is not confused with the final schedule when it is released.

Which could be today?

Back
Top Bottom