30 day challenge: Who is your all-time favorite Miami Dolphins wide receiver? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

30 day challenge: Who is your all-time favorite Miami Dolphins wide receiver?

I was a huge Mark Clayton (The guy could fine the end-zone consistently), but got to say with the type of receiver Landry is, and the type of receiver I believe Parker could be soon, that may very well change.

I agree with uk to an extent, as far as being a "newer" fan. I've seen games / plays from the greats but I don't feel like I can answer anyone from like before... mid 2000s or so?

I'd have to give it to Landry for now. (Hoping Parker overtakes that)

After them though... probably Chris Chambers.

I liked Hartline, but he was truly nothing special, like uk said we've just had such trash for so long...

Nobody could cover Paul Warfield. He ran like an antelope and would almost always come up with the tough catch. Nat Moore made a ton of big plays for a long time, and with the Mark's brothers there are my top 4.
Exactly my list. I think Nat was my favorite. Warfield was one of the best to ever play the game.

The Marks Bros. were fantasatic but I was a youngster when those guys were great.

Gotta go with OJ McDuffie...need a 3rd down conversion on 3rd and 7? McDuffie was your stone cold lock.

Became a fan in 1975 so JUST missed the Warfield era...
Gotta go with Clayton and Duper, but man, Nat Moore could play. Underrated.
I'm still not over Yatil Green not ever playing for us...what could have been.

Being only 27 yrs old, I'd have to go with Oj Mcduffie, Gadsden or Chambers.

I really enjoyed watching them all do what they were good at.

Chambers was the guy when I was fully involved (in other words old enough to get pissed enough to throw things through TVs lol)

If he ever had a good QB, his career would have turned out totally different for the better.

I think he was one of the best and underrated top tapping receivers in history.

He played like he was 6'3" when he he was only 5'11".

Then to see his combine numbers..Results: 40 Yard Dash - 4.31, 20 Yard Shuttle - 4.00, Vertical Jump - 45"

To know Wake had a 45 1/2 " vert is simply amazing. Shows why he has that ridiculous burst.

Paul Warfield was the best, but my all time favorite . . .

The Marks Bros

fd074b6c9e596ee760da3aeddfca5db1.jpg

In order:
1) Paul Warfield - perfect WR for The Perfect Team!!!
2) OJ McDuffie - tough as nails, Mr. Clutch
3) Oronde Gadsen - caught EVERYTHING, but was lost in a decade of 'Meh'
4) The Marks Bros. - if Dan loved them, who am I to say otherwise
5) Jarvis Landry - the 'new' OJ McDuffie, ready to make a move up this chart

Love this list brother!!!

Great work!!

Fully agree..Landry will end up 1 or 2 on that list sooner than later.

When people think of the great Gadsden catch obviously the "best" ever comes to mind but think about the one vs the Raiders!!

Oj mcduffie was the Jarvis Landry before Jarvis Landry with out the dumb penalties.

I missed the Warfield era. I grew up watching Marino and the Marks brothers. I will say Mark Clayton is my all-time favorite Miami Dolphins WR, but if Jarvis Landry stays long enough with the team, I will change my choice to him.

Back
Top Bottom