30 day challenge: Who is your all-time favorite Miami Dolphins wide receiver? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

30 day challenge: Who is your all-time favorite Miami Dolphins wide receiver?

Yup, that Raider catch was a CLASSIC!!!

Oh hell yes!!

His catches get overlooked by anyone not sporting aqua and orange.

I used to love that jump ball fade route in the endzone!!

That guy was a bad man!!

I'd say Gadsden has 2 of the top 10 catches of all time.

ALL SKILL NO FLUKE PLAY.

The Tyree catch was amazing as was the edleman but Oronde had HUGE hands and knew how to use to catch and was an excellent blocker.

Parker needs to be our 1st and goal Fade route guy.

It worked vs the Ravens last year and another one as well that got called back for not having both feet in bounds.

Parker is going to explode with the safeties having to worry about the running game, other receivers, and we all know money talks.

If he were to only have one good year, he would be looked at as a money only guy.

That's why I think he'll have a breakout pro bowl year. 2 years of greatness always looks better than one!! lol

PHINS UP!!!

I wasn't around here for the great Clayton and Duper days, but I'm sure that they were terrific. However, the best WR I've seen in a Dolphin jersey is #14 - Jarvis Landry.

Greg Camarillo. Why? Because without him... the Miami Dolphins would have both - Undefeated season and Winless season.

I think we won like 1 game that season when Camarillo made that big play with Cleo Lemon as his QB.

Hard to disagree with that reasoning... that was amazing.

My favorite is Paul Warfield, one of the smoothest receivers I've never seen.
Then the Mark brothers.

Paul Warfield was obviously the greatest....I did watch him play and he was dominant, also didn't openly complain about Csonka and Morris being the primary offensive weapons.

Irving Fryar gets overlooked by many but his time with Marino was special.

Mark Clayton would round out my top 3.

I will say....Jarvis Landry has a chance to reach the top.

It was a toss up between Fryar and Clayton for me until ol' Irv the pastor got caught in that mortgage scheme with his mom. That's pretty shitty.

Chris Carter , when the Jay Fiedler pass to win the game bounces off his facemask in the endzone.
FinsLose20-17Dec%2021,%202002.jpg

It was a toss up between Fryar and Clayton for me until ol' Irv the pastor got caught in that mortgage scheme with his mom. That's pretty ****ty.

And he was out after only serving 8 months of a 5 yr sentence. Mom got probation!

Back
Top Bottom