30 day challenge: Who is your all-time favorite Miami Dolphins wide receiver? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

30 day challenge: Who is your all-time favorite Miami Dolphins wide receiver?

Greg Camarillo. Why? Because without him... the Miami Dolphins would have both - Undefeated season and Winless season.

I think we won like 1 game that season when Camarillo made that big play with Cleo Lemon as his QB.

Honorable mention - Derrius Thompson and the Monday Night Miracle :-)

Chris Chambers. Side line Toe Tapping, corner of the end zone circus catches, he did it all

Landry. I don't understand the hot head talk. He's just passionate

Nat Moore - played 12 years / 183 games
Paul Warfield - averaged 21.5 yards per catch
Mark Duper - most yards 8869
Mark Clayton - most TDs 81 (Nat Moore is 2nd with 74)
Jim Jensen - CRASH

There is no way I could pick just one. In no particular order:

Mark Clayton
Irving Fryar
Paul Warfield
Mark Duper
Freddie Solomon

I became a fan in 1988 when I was a kid. Loved watching mark clayton with that jeri-curl dripping out of his helmet, but I really grew up with OJ Mc Duffie, so he's my pick

Claytonius Maximus/super Duper/The original Juice/Paul Warfield. He was not a receiver, but I loved Jim crash Jensen. Talk about 3rd down conversions. Eyeryone on the planet knew he was getting the ball and somehow he would find a way.

clayton, guy was a threat to score every time he touched the ball (with his run after the catch ability), all heart and some of the best hands ive ever seen

I started being a fan in '83, so I missed Warfield. I loved the Mark brothers, and enjoyed OJ, but no Dolphin WR has been as captivating as Jarvis. I know it's a much shorter tenure, but the dude has something special I haven't seen at WR in Miami. He is not only a play maker, tough as nails, but he is a team leader on and off the field. You just don't see that at WR very often. Most WR that are really good end up being a distraction, but Jarvis inspires and gives Miami a sparc k they have lacked for a while.

Dolphins were my father's team. We used to go to the Orange Bowl every home game and I went kicking and screaming as a kid...until I saw Nat Moore play. As an 8 year old kid, he was the fastest guy I'd ever seen in person.

Back
Top Bottom