34 jersey sorrows | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

34 jersey sorrows

phin lockeroom said:
wear it u loser just say ..ur a burn out...... so u wear the b/c he is jersey

can you repeat that, but in english?

thanks

twanderer said:
LOL, here I was thinking that I was the only Dolphin Fan in all of the Tampa clearwater St pete area. I can tell you one thing about the Jersey (350.00 for my birthday gift and still getting S&%T from my ole lady about it!!) I wore it to an Orlando majic game and got MANY compliments on it, even being told it was the nicest Jersey in the place!! I too wear my Jersey although at times reluctantly. Not to mention good ole mom in law shrank it!!! We can all be mad at him but hell it was a hell of a jersey at one time, and who knows, maybe it will be again but I would just wear it based on the fact that it's a Jersey--it's authentic--and it was a gift!!! Hell, I know steeler fans who still wear a Kordel Jersey.

Hey anyone know of a Dolphin bar in the area? I work at Whiskey Park North in Tampa and we show all of the games there but not enough finfans come to make it a Dolphin bar.

we got a little crew at Beefs on Himes and Busch.......also some decent bucs fans, too. they are rare to find, but i would attribute that to their humbling season this year....

finz72 said:
dont no of any but i would love to start going to one and make it a finz bar........ let me no if you are interested

we also know a few of the managers, so we get the phins game on the big screen sometimes! ;)

Just ask for Dolphin Jack, John or Toni (the regulars)......

Strangely I think the jerseys are becoming increasingly popular as a statement for people who smoke the weed-soon will be one of the the hottest "throwbacks" in the hood-several people who arent Fins' fans especially have been spotted weraing them for just that reason (was that an argument against wearing it? Nah, its still all about the little girl, though my adult friends who gave me 2 different Ricky jerseys last birthday in July know why I won't wear mine-F'ing traitor) I still like the dartboard idea...maybe my marketing million$??

Hmm, for the last couple of years I have been going to The Point After on Hanley because the Bills have a nice sized group that watch the games there. I go just to sit in the Belly of the Beast!!! You should check out Whiskey Park North on Dalemabry (and not just cause I work there) but the wings are killer and the rest of the menu is pretty tight too. They have 2 main screens and about 12 others through out all flat pannel screens and free pool!! BUT I may have to come check the place on Bush

twanderer said:
Hmm, for the last couple of years I have been going to The Point After on Hanley because the Bills have a nice sized group that watch the games there. I go just to sit in the Belly of the Beast!!! You should check out Whiskey Park North on Dalemabry (and not just cause I work there) but the wings are killer and the rest of the menu is pretty tight too. They have 2 main screens and about 12 others through out all flat pannel screens and free pool!! BUT I may have to come check the place on Bush

i went to WPN this year for a game and the dumb Biatch behind the counter would NOT put on the dolphin game! She was like, let me get a manager....so i waited 15 min, missed about half a quarter (GOD FORBID!!!) and ended up back at beefs.

But I do like wed nights :D

Back
Top Bottom