34 jersey sorrows | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

34 jersey sorrows

use it to wash your car or something.....

j/k if your daugter gave it to you you should wear it, all hard feelings aside, as for me i left the R covered the Williams, and wrote ehab.

wear the jersey in the house. Put something over it outside when shes not there.

dude youre not selling out the team by wearing it..

its the team not the player...

phin lockeroom said:
wear it u loser just say ..ur a burn out...... so u wear the b/c he is jersey
are you calling me a loser i sure hope not

You have to wear it. Change the name to something snappy like "Ganga King"

For the record, don't the Bucs have a perfect season also?

Roman529 said:
It depends what your baby-girl looks like??? (As far as wearing a Pennington jersey). :D

She's a 1 year old. Im praying Im misreading your post. Matter of fact im going to assume that I am.

LOL, here I was thinking that I was the only Dolphin Fan in all of the Tampa clearwater St pete area. I can tell you one thing about the Jersey (350.00 for my birthday gift and still getting S&%T from my ole lady about it!!) I wore it to an Orlando majic game and got MANY compliments on it, even being told it was the nicest Jersey in the place!! I too wear my Jersey although at times reluctantly. Not to mention good ole mom in law shrank it!!! We can all be mad at him but hell it was a hell of a jersey at one time, and who knows, maybe it will be again but I would just wear it based on the fact that it's a Jersey--it's authentic--and it was a gift!!! Hell, I know steeler fans who still wear a Kordel Jersey.

Hey anyone know of a Dolphin bar in the area? I work at Whiskey Park North in Tampa and we show all of the games there but not enough finfans come to make it a Dolphin bar.

That sucks...if I were you, I'd go buy a Jason Taylor jersey or something and pull the switch-a-roo on her. Hopefully she won't notice.

I think we'll all be a lot happier, if the #2 pick Rb decides to take the number 34. Then it'll be a lot easier to change the name on the back and not associate it with Ricky anymore. That's why I'm holding on to my expensive orange ricky jersey.

twanderer said:
LOL, here I was thinking that I was the only Dolphin Fan in all of the Tampa clearwater St pete area. I can tell you one thing about the Jersey (350.00 for my birthday gift and still getting S&%T from my ole lady about it!!) I wore it to an Orlando majic game and got MANY compliments on it, even being told it was the nicest Jersey in the place!! I too wear my Jersey although at times reluctantly. Not to mention good ole mom in law shrank it!!! We can all be mad at him but hell it was a hell of a jersey at one time, and who knows, maybe it will be again but I would just wear it based on the fact that it's a Jersey--it's authentic--and it was a gift!!! Hell, I know steeler fans who still wear a Kordel Jersey.

Hey anyone know of a Dolphin bar in the area? I work at Whiskey Park North in Tampa and we show all of the games there but not enough finfans come to make it a Dolphin bar.
dont no of any but i would love to start going to one and make it a finz bar........ let me no if you are interested

DoLpHiNz34 said:
That sucks...if I were you, I'd go buy a Jason Taylor jersey or something and pull the switch-a-roo on her. Hopefully she won't notice.
got a jt and a chambers and surtain and zack and mcmicheal and authintic marino and madison and junior

<------do that...and hope she can't read it...

Back
Top Bottom