34 jersey sorrows | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

34 jersey sorrows

FIREMEDIC822 said:
It was a history comparison not a who has won it recently. Thats like saying the Bengals are a better team because they won the superbowel in the 80's compared to us in the 70's. They have won one in 30 years we havent won one in 30. I understand that.

the bengals won a sb???? where was i?

well if ricky does decide to comeback you can keep it without a problem

you should wear the jersey. My son is ten and he still wears his r**** jersey. He doesnt like him anymore, but loves the dolphins. And its also orange. He loves the orange jerseys.

Buddwalk said:
wear it theres more important things in life than pride

great advice...if my baby girl bought me a Pennington's jersey...Id grin a bare it. Just wouldnt be seen in public as often that day.

john00agent said:
the bengals won a sb???? where was i?

The Bengals should have won a SB...the year that Kenny Anderson went up against Montana, but San Fran pulled it out in the last minute...the Dolphins should have played in the AFC Championship game that year against the Bengals...but that is another sad story. :(

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
great advice...if my baby girl bought me a Pennington's jersey...Id grin a bare it. Just wouldnt be seen in public as often that day.

Okay, thats just wrong. :shakeno:

If anyone were to buy me a Jets jersey, I'd calmly explain to them how much they've disrespected what I stand for and how they should live in shame for the rest of their life. Then maybe a quick storm of anger.

Okay, so maybe not that far, but I'd drill Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins into their heads.

Even a Ricky jersey is cleaner and more wholesome than a Jets jersey!

EDIT: Maybe misinterpreted quoted post. Tweaked this post.

It depends what your baby-girl looks like??? (As far as wearing a Pennington jersey). :D

Phinz4Life said:
Okay, thats just wrong. :shakeno:

When I have kids, if one were to buy me a Jets jersey, I'd calmly explain to them how much they've disrespected the family and how they should live in shame for the rest of what was left of their time before college. Then maybe a quick storm of anger.

Okay, so maybe not that far, but I'd drill Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins into their heads.

Even a Ricky jersey is cleaner and more wholesome than a Jets jersey!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I agree Jets jerseys are unacceptable

i replaced the name of my jerseys with payton and tillman 2 guys i admire alot and need to be on my back. idont want to wear another team so i put walter on the green one and pat tillman on the orange one

canefreek said:
i replaced the name of my jerseys with payton and tillman 2 guys i admire alot and need to be on my back. idont want to wear another team so i put walter on the green one and pat tillman on the orange one
that's not a bad idea i think i may take williams off my teal one and put tillman

finz72 said:
what do i do with the ricky jersey that mw 7 year old little girl got me 4 christmas that she used her b-day money on. she said all season "daddy why are you not wearing the jersey i got you" i tried to explain but she dosent understand. somebody please help:confused:

Wear the damn thing man...

Back
Top Bottom