8,000! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

Who dat?
Club Member
Reaction score
8,000 members. Congrats Finheaven! :woot: :party: :rocker: :mdfin: :xii: :dance: :banana: :cpatch: :beerbang: :domodance

Since when were numbers okay to be celebrated around here? When you think about the fact that many of those posters are : A)duplicates in which 1 person registered more than 1 name

Or

B)posters that really don't even contribute to this site in any way shape or form

it becomes more clear that these numbers aren't what they are cracked up to be. How many of these posters have never even made 1 post?

1467 members with 0 posts.

and there is plenty of members with only 1 post. These celebrated (fill in number) number of members are over rated IMO.

I'm sure a lot of these members only registered to talk smack for a few days before a game. Might have posted a few times at the most, and then maybe even registered again the next time we played them, because they forgot what their password or screen name is.

I wouldn't look at 8000 as such a big thing.

Scrap said:
Since when were numbers okay to be celebrated around here? When you think about the fact that many of those posters are : A)duplicates in which 1 person registered more than 1 name

Or

B)posters that really don't even contribute to this site in any way shape or form

it becomes more clear that these numbers aren't what they are cracked up to be. How many of these posters have never even made 1 post?

and there is plenty of members with only 1 post. These celebrated (fill in number) number of members are over rated IMO.

I'm sure a lot of these members only registered to talk smack for a few days before a game. Might have posted a few times at the most, and then maybe even registered again the next time we played them, because they forgot what their password or screen name is.

Okay... who are you and what have you done with the upbeat, happy go lucky, funny as **** scrap? I miss the guy.:D

I've been reading the comments around here by quite a few of the posters. Doesn't seem that I'm very loved. Unless "riff raff" is a compliment. You haven't personally said anything about me P4E, but others have. I guess when they think your gone they feel like they can talk smack about ya. It's kinda' weak, actually.

Scrap said:

Or

:blues::boring:

8,004!!

Just for you Scrap! And you thought 8,000 was impressive! Try to contain yourself. :roflmao: :party: :rocker: :mdfin: :banana: :beerbang: :domodance

PHINATIC13 said:
:blues::boring:
Your post was rather useless to the conversation. Don't you think?But hey....You got your post count up a notch.People will now respect you more,huh?

I didn't know the 8000 thread was a conversation.......:shakeno: although your was insightful.
Gonzo said:
Just for you Scrap! And you thought 8,000 was impressive! Try to contain yourself. :roflmao: :party: :rocker: :mdfin: :banana: :beerbang: :domodance

Scrap said:
Your post was rather useless to the conversation. Don't you think?But hey....You got your post count up a notch.People will now respect you more,huh?

O.K. Mr. Alien where did you hide Scrap?

PHINATIC13 said:
I didn't know the 8000 thread was a conversation.......:shakeno: although your was insightful.
Maybe it was supposed to be a circle jerk. I didn't know.

Scrap said:

Or

:yeahthat: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom