A Lebron james situation? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Lebron james situation?

Online correspondence.....lol....Its new at Harvard......j/k man.....:goof:

:lol:

Let's just call him a graduate of Harvard law, and he was able to complete the course in one summer.

So now he is a 19 year old NFL defensive tackle who has a psychology degree from Louisville and a law degree from Harvard. And this may just be a smokescreen, but I heard he knows the cure for cancer too :wink:

:lol:

Let's just call him a graduate of Harvard law, and he was able to complete the course in one summer.

So now he is a 19 year old NFL defensive tackle who has a psychology degree from Louisville and a law degree from Harvard. And this may just be a smokescreen, but I heard he knows the cure for cancer too :wink:

See....someone finally buys into the system.....:sidelol:

my bad I thought Isaid on my previous comment that he can become a versitile player like adalius thomas*

I apologize, I didn't see that one. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything in my post about him being a DT not a DE anyway, I didn't mean for it to come out like that if it did, I was just pointing out that Okoye wouldn't help fill a need when JT retires because they are different positions. But IDK, this kid is some sort of freak (only been playing football for 6 years and already a top 15 NFL pick, etc) so I wouldn't doubt he could be an Adalius Thomas-esq player.

I apologize, I didn't see that one. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything in my post about him being a DT not a DE anyway, I didn't mean for it to come out like that if it did, I was just pointing out that Okoye wouldn't help fill a need when JT retires because they are different positions. But IDK, this kid is some sort of freak (only been playing football for 6 years and already a top 15 NFL pick, etc) so I wouldn't doubt he could be an Adalius Thomas-esq player.

no probs bro I know what you mean

I think depending on how the draft falls, he possibly could be the BPA on the board when pick 9 is on clock.

Wow As I watched ESPN on the clock series the Dolphins Mel kiper chose that they will select 19 year old whattt a 19 year old Amobi Okoye DT of louisville. He started college @ 15 years of age dang I just started and this is my second semester and I am 19 years old. So I would like to know What do you guyz think about him

Dont it seem weird that theres gonna be someone our age in the NFL.

I wanted to see anchor man with will ferrel right?

Yes.

Jack Black: "Well guess what, now this is happening"
*picks up the little dog and punts it off the bridge*
"That's how I roll"

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom