A Lebron james situation? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Lebron james situation?

Ok you two young thundercats....lol. Us old peeps got things going on too....hahahahahahaha.

Respect us elders.....:goof:

Just playin....

haha sorry just weird thinking that someone my age is going to be in the NFL. Man im getting old. I use to look up to players as role models. Soon they will be my age

haha sorry just weird thinking that someone my age is going to be in the NFL. Man im getting old. I use to look up to players as role models. Soon they will be my age

Actually you are seeing it more in sports unlike in the old days....lol. When kids like Okoye show what you can do when you put you mind to it...you can do anything. Good thing the NFL has that 3 yr removed out of high school rule huh. Kids in the NBA, MLB or soccer....ok. In a real mans sport like the NFL where you can be killed....not so much. I think Okoye can handle it tho...6'2" and 302ish lbs.....yea....he can do it plus he is very intelligent to pick the game up quick as well.

You kids are killing me! Ijust remembered I have a b'day next Thurs. I'll be 54!! I'm just an old Retired Army Sgt. Ah, to be young again!!

He plays DT not DE. and he will be great, why question him because of his age?

Okoye will be great. But he's our best bet to move up to 6 if Quinn is still there at 6. 'Skins are going Defense with there 1st pick. Originally everyone though Gaines, but I think Gibbs will like how young Okoye is and take him. And since he'll probably be there at 9, should be easy to get the skins to trade down with us.

Back
Top Bottom