A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

Oh so when they play well its the team but when they dont its all his fault. I mean seriously have u watched Matt Ryan play over his whole career and said to yourself , yea is is so average. I mean have you watched this season and said oh yea so many qb's so much better than him. The guy got drafted by a 4-12 team that had not had a winning season in 3 years and he was a huge part of them becoming a perennial playoff team and currently 5-0.

I knew the whole "team thing" would come up. Of course winning is a team effort (Philbin preaches it 24/7) but when it comes down to it, he just doesnt have that extra thing that puts that team over the top.

Aaron has it, Drew has it, Brady has it, Peyton has it, and ELI more then any of them has it.

I can't put a finger on it but when i've watched him in the POST SEASON (not regular season) he is a totally different quarterback. I use my eyes on that one, not statistics.

What's even crazier is he has these post-season debacles at home, where they are nearly invincible in the regular season.

But Peyton was 0-3 in his first 3 playoff games so the jury is still out on that.

Never said he wasn't good but he has WAY more to work with than Tannehill could dream of.

And he is 0 for 3 in playoff appearances with 3 TDs and 4 INTs. Not very impressive.

What you mean more talent than Tannehill could dream of. We could have kept Marshall and traded for a better TE. I mean Atlanta doesnt just accidently get these players. They paid good money to sign Tony G, traded alot to get Jones. We could have signed martelles Bennet to play TE pretty cheap or drafted a wr after Tannehill by trading up.

What you mean more talent than Tannehill could dream of. We could have kept Marshall and traded for a better TE. I mean Atlanta doesnt just accidently get these players. They paid good money to sign Tony G, traded alot to get Jones. We could have signed martelles Bennet to play TE pretty cheap or drafted a wr after Tannehill by trading up.

Calm down, can't have everything at once. It takes time. And blame Ireland? that seems to work.

Calm down, can't have everything at once. It takes time. And blame Ireland? that seems to work.

I blame plenty on Ireland who has been our Gm now for 4 years but I give him credit for listening to our OC and making a good selection at qb and taking a good T prospect in the second, not so wild about ignoring wr in draft in favor of a 3rd rb and and a TE that has looked dreadful so faR. dEFINATELY HATED HIS FREE AGENCY PERIOD BUT i DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET EVERYTHING AT ONCE THING.

so... when a QB has awesome stats its all the QB... but when he loses 3 playoff games in a row... it's a team effort that sunk the awesome qb? lol.

so... when a QB has awesome stats its all the QB... but when he loses 3 playoff games in a row... it's a team effort that sunk the awesome qb? lol.

Never said that but you count discount what was accomplished during the season because his playoff game wasnt awesome. Its a team effort but you cant look at those playoff games and be like Ryan is the reason they lost. I mean do you really think that a player that continually plays well during the regular season will not at some point play well in postseason.

Never said that but you count discount what was accomplished during the season because his playoff game wasnt awesome. Its a team effort but you cant look at those playoff games and be like Ryan is the reason they lost. I mean do you really think that a player that continually plays well during the regular season will not at some point play well in postseason.

Yes... without a doubt he is a different player in the postseason. But the elite QBs find ways to win - even if their defense is playing like hot garbage.

Like i previously said, Peyton was 0-3 in his first playoff games and ended up winning a Superbowl.

Who knows what Ryan will do in future postseason games but based on his previous performances, he is unimpressive to say the least in postseason play.

Yes... without a doubt he is a different player in the postseason. But the elite QBs find ways to win - even if their defense is playing like hot garbage.

Like i previously said, Peyton was 0-3 in his first playoff games and ended up winning a Superbowl.

Who knows what Ryan will do in future postseason games but based on his previous performances, he is unimpressive to say the least in postseason play.

Im sure Aaron rodgers is a pretty elite qb and he damn sure didnt find a way to win last year versus the Giants. Only one team can win it all every year. Yes he is 0-3 so far and who knows but do you really think he will never play well in a playoff game. I mean Mark Sanchez has played better in the playoffs than most qb's and he is not an elite qb

I say a team effort is always the reason for winning or losing. great play is great play but most games are going to be won by the team that plays the best in all facits of the game.

I say a team effort is always the reason for winning or losing. great play is great play but most games are going to be won by the team that plays the best in all facits of the game.

But a qb can espeically hurt a team if he is constantly throwing alot of interceptions and Ryan has never been that guy

Rookie Tannehill is already better than over 50% of NFL starting QBs. That something to be proud of.

Rookie Tannehill is already better than over 50% of NFL starting QBs. That something to be proud of.

Im proud of Tabbehill but dont see him as a top 15 qb already way too high well too high

Back
Top Bottom