A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

that ones gonna be ugly tonight...probably can be in bed by half time

I'm going to watch and enjoy the whole thing. Oh yes. Oh yes, I will enjoy watching Tebow come into the game as the Jets' season sinks beneath the waves.

What's the over/under on Watts picking off Sanchez tonight lol?

i don't know about picks but i bet he bats at least 2 balls and has 2 sacks at least and a couple tackles for loss...that kids an animal...maybe the dmvp in the league at the quarter turn

i don't know about picks but i bet he bats at least 2 balls and has 2 sacks at least and a couple tackles for loss...that kids an animal...maybe the dmvp in the league at the quarter turn

I think he's the leader for DPOY at this point, a long way to go but he's off to a great start. Hopefully he pulls a Mario Williams tonight.

Hi folks, new here so please go easy......

Anyway, had to register and post about this guy. I have never been so excited to be a fan of this team. Tannehill looks the part, the absolute part. He stands in the pocket, he has all the throws, he moves us down the field with routine ease, hell this boy has been 2 plays away from leading this organisation to a 4 and 1 start. This group of players were hammered all pre season for being poor, Tannehill is making those players look better. Hartline and Bess look like NFL receivers.

What has impressed me is he is showing different skills each week. Yesterday we didn't need to go throwing ball after ball, we just needed to manage the game as the Bengals run D is not great. Tannehill did that. Last week he picked the Cards D apart, Oakland he did a bit of both whilst the Texans were his opener. He just looks an all around supreme talent.

I'd go as far to say that we have an almost nailed on elite QB. Give this boy some weapons at TE and a #1 WR, with this defense and this organisation is alive and kicking.
Welcome to the family. Nice start.

10)11) Bob Griffin the turd - OVER----RATED!!! Got his **** smacked by the Falcons today.... tryin to matchup with Matty Ice... :lol: GET REAL!!!!

I friggin love that even though Matty Ice wasn't included on your list, he still managed to make it onto your list. Well played sir.

Bob Griffin's value is lower because he is a ****ing BUST!
Wasnt he beating your boy matt ryan before he got injured? He only has had the most impressive first 4 games ever. Im including cam because hes winning. You just cant help but be biased lol

Wasnt he beating your boy matt ryan before he got injured? He only has had the most impressive first 4 games ever. Im including cam because hes winning. You just cant help but be biased lol

NO. In fact, it was Kirk Cousins who came in to throw a 70+ yard TD pass that gave Washington a lead. Matty Ice of course answered with a couple of TD drives for the win. Bob Griffin had all of about 70 yards passing in that game. I think Cousins out did him on ONE PLAY!

Bob Griffin wont make it in the NFL. His size wont allow for him to take the beating he has been taking. Lets not forget that he wasnt even sure if he wanted to play in the NFL or be a lawyer. My guess is in a few years he will be in law school.

Bob Griffin wont make it in the NFL. His size wont allow for him to take the beating he has been taking. Lets not forget that he wasnt even sure if he wanted to play in the NFL or be a lawyer. My guess is in a few years he will be in law school.

Thats still better than the 90% possible "burger flippers" in the NFL, had they not benefitted from superior genetics.

what's gonna happen is the skins are gonna have to change up the way they play...they are running that kid into entirely too much damn contact...it's crazy that they think that guy can last like that...it just won't happen...hell the way things are going right now he's gonna be more injury prone down the road than even mike vick is now...i mean shanny better do some things different or he's gonna eat meals thru straws...

way way too much damn contact...every week big damn shots...

what's gonna happen is the skins are gonna have to change up the way they play...they are running that kid into entirely too much damn contact...it's crazy that they think that guy can last like that...it just won't happen...hell the way things are going right now he's gonna be more injury prone down the road than even mike vick is now...i mean shanny better do some things different or he's gonna eat meals thru straws...

way way too much damn contact...every week big damn shots...

You mean they should try and make an NFL QB out of Bob Griffin? Have him stay in the pocket for the most part, making subtle slides and sidesteps to avoid pressure and find open receivers and throw strikes? Good luck with that. :lol:

You mean they should try and make an NFL QB out of Bob Griffin? Have him stay in the pocket for the most part, making subtle slides and sidesteps to avoid pressure and find open receivers and throw strikes? Good luck with that. :lol:

exactly...and that's what he doesn't show he's capable of doing...so shanny doesn't have many options...but right now that trade looks like belly up for the skins to me...no way can that kid take the contact he's taking and make it in this league at that size...no way

Back
Top Bottom