A notable Tagovailoa development, the Derrick Henry question and the star receiver issue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A notable Tagovailoa development, the Derrick Henry question and the star receiver issue

Hill is the star receiver even with his drops in critical games so there's that. We could survive with Waddle when he's not in the tent.. our running backs are good with Achane and Mostert (he's getting older) not opposed to Henry for a bargain.

Hard no on Henry. That Porsche has too many miles and bumps on it.

A younger Henry. Absolutely.
Thanks for the post/article, especially since its NOT behind a paywall haha.

Agreed on Henry. Plenty of players will be available at positions more of a "need" IMO, not to mention how much they'll have to re-work to even sign our own guys. We have a very good RB setup, especially with the young guys not carrying a heavy load last year.

The reason Henry is a compelling option is because he could solve the offenses 2nd biggest Achilles heal, short yardage.

His ability to plow forward for 2-3 yards at will would be a game changer. Just like Achane’s ability to house it every time he touches the ball was a game changer.

You can’t just say we have RBs, we’re good, when they’re each so unique.

That said, I think Chris Brooks can be that guy at a fraction of the cost but year one left a sour taste in our mouths and we can’t have a repeat of that with missed time.

Henry would REALLY want to be here for it to happen because the money won’t be substantial that’s he’s offered, even by older RBs standards.

How old is Henry ? Mostert is what 32? Credit to Mostert for the touchdown record without playing a full season.

I doubt Mostert will play for his current salary after the year he just had. Who wouldn't ask for more?

Need some thunder to go with our lightning backfield. Henry will have that fire in him to win knowing it’s his last opportunity, plus he wouldn’t have to carry the workload here. I absolutely would take him for a year or two.

Tennessee probly keeps him and hope Tannehill is come back player of the year:🤷‍♂️

Henry is not gonna come here and work cheap...

There are a number of backs in this draft that could be taken on the second or third day... guys who would bust their ass for about 1m per year.

I cant imagine a harder 'no' here, and it always amazes me when fans think they are getting the player that existed three years ago... instead of that same player now.

No. Just 'no'.

Henry is the furthest thing from a scheme fit.

It's like people are playing Chess and saying "king me", punt intended.

Back
Top Bottom