A notable Tagovailoa development, the Derrick Henry question and the star receiver issue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A notable Tagovailoa development, the Derrick Henry question and the star receiver issue

Henry is not gonna come here and work cheap...

There are a number of backs in this draft that could be taken on the second or third day... guys who would bust their ass for about 1m per year.

I cant imagine a harder 'no' here, and it always amazes me when fans think they are getting the player that existed three years ago... instead of that same player now.

No. Just 'no'.
We can get a good one in the draft for sure

The numbers in the article dont add up. Unless, I guess, there is a third type of defense that isnt man or zone.

How old is Henry ? Mostert is what 32? Credit to Mostert for the touchdown record without playing a full season.
Henry probably had more snaps in two years though then Mostert has had in his career. Henry is an all-time top back, but he has a ton of mileage on his tires.

Henry probably had more snaps in two years though then Mostert has had in his career. Henry is an all-time top back, but he has a ton of mileage on his tires.
I lmow and that's the key 🗝 his miles just like a car

Here's his pre-draft evaluation from NFL.com.

From what I've seen so far, I tend to agree with this writer. He's ok... but not really elite, or even above average really.

I think a lot of the brothers are touting the IDEA of Brooks, rather than the reality. But as always... a player could surprise.

Read this evaluation and decide for yourself if it is on the money.

From what I've seen so far, I tend to agree with this writer. He's ok... but not really elite, or even above average really.

I think a lot of the brothers are touting the IDEA of Brooks, rather than the reality. But as always... a player could surprise.

I don't know what we have in him. The very few chances he got, he appeared to do ok.

Fever, do you have an opinion on Braelon Allen from Wisconsin? 6'2" 238 and only 20 years old. Could be a bruiser and we let him and Brooks battle it out. I think he will be available in middle rounds.

In limited appearances he looked pretty good

If they don't add a back I think it's between him and Wilson for RB3

Fever, do you have an opinion on Braelon Allen from Wisconsin? 6'2" 238 and only 20 years old. Could be a bruiser and we let him and Brooks battle it out. I think he will be available in middle rounds.
He's one of many that I think would be an improvement over (our) Brooks. I'd take a shot on him.
Right now, I have Brooks and Estime ranked 1-2, and either or both could slide. It's one of the reasons I would trade down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom