About the buffalo game. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About the buffalo game.

Kinda scared of it too just because theres so much damn pressure for us to win. We NEED this game, the first few games are brutal.

People underestimate Gailey. He is a good coach and has a good track record of winning and improving teams. I don't think the Bills deserve the criticism they receive for hiring Gailey. He's no Cower or Shanahan, but I wouldn't say he's a stop-gap coach either.

Yea, not buying it. The Bills went after Shanahan and Cowher, and neither would coach that disaster of a team so they settled with Gailey. He's way over his head.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

i think gailey will be fired within 3 years...in over his head as an nfl head coach imo...i think josh mcdaniels will be fired also within the next 3

No doubt.

bearer of reality...here's a dose for you...reality is that the bills will be looking at a top 5 pick in 2011...book it

Wow... sure thing hoss, what ever you say. I can play this game too. Let's see.... My crystal ball says.....the Bills crack 14-2 and the fins are unable to make it past 8-8. Ya, that's what happens. Book that. My blind homer gene is really cranking now....Wheeeeeee.

we'll see how buffalo fairs...my guess is you probably won't care any more by say week 10...

you've got chan gailey and trent edwards...i'm impressed...

tell me though...how do you think buffalo will finish this year...i mean your loaded with talent...how bout a prediction there moogy

You know, the more I think about it, the less I'm scared about the Buffalo game. Last year we got Terrell Owens'd. Plain and simple. He dominated that game and broke it open at just the right moment.

The way Chan Gailey coaches, they're going to play some solid fundamental football. But they don't have a lot of talent. It's the way we were in 2008, and still the way we play in 2009 and 2010, except now we have talent.

Funny the dreams you can have but I actually had a dream about this game last night. The Dolphins won. It was a nice solid, albeit unspectacular victory. That's not me seeing into the future, but it does sort of tell me how I really feel about where this game should go, when you strip out the irrational fears and questionaing we all have about the unobvious being obvious and the obvious ending up a total surprise, etc. This is a game Miami should solidly win.

The big question is, is there someone on that team that has the talent to bamboozle us the way Terrell Owens did? I mean, in the past Lee Evans has killed the Dolphins once or twice. But I see him as part of what keeps them afloat a little bit when they play us. Terrell Owens is the guy that breaks open the game. Do they have that this year? Anywhere?

In time, C.J. Spiller will do that. But, not game one. Not year one.

Maybe Jairus Byrd, but I can't shake the feeling that he's overrated, got lucky on some of his pop-up interceptions, and he'll come down to earth hard this year. Their secondary should be overmatched against our WRs.

i like buffalos secondary more than anything else...i agree bryd comes back to earth this year but i think the corners are pretty solid...but they're not shut down brandon marshall good...

other than that and cj spiller on returns i'm not all that threatened...the oline is ripe for the exposing the qb is meh...yeah we should handle this team pretty easily imo...but division games are never easy...

don't get cute with a bunch of razzle dazzle...just go out there and show them who's boss on both sides of the ball and the los

Wow... sure thing hoss, what ever you say. I can play this game too. Let's see.... My crystal ball says.....the Bills crack 14-2 and the fins are unable to make it past 8-8. Ya, that's what happens. Book that. My blind homer gene is really cranking now....Wheeeeeee.

WOW...... who says "wheeeeeee"? Sounds like a cheerleader term to me. Speaking of which I would put money on the Bills cheerleaders over the football team.

the only way i think we lose this game is if we turn the ball over on offense and spiller bust some big returns...

b/t ck don't have a dream about the minnesota game...i did and it wasn't pretty...

that viking horn was playing an awful lot...

we'll see how buffalo fairs...my guess is you probably won't care any more by say week 10...

you've got chan gailey and trent edwards...i'm impressed...

Dude..I'm just busting your chops. I'm obviously a bills fan, so I want the world for the team. Chances are that won't happen this year. The bills might show signs of life this year, then again maybe not. Improvement is all that I'm asking for out of the bills, any improvement at all and I'll be happy. Just step in my shoes for a moment...Gailey...Jauron....Jauron...Gailey, hmmm improvement number one in my book. Imo, the fins may do awesome this year, then again maybe not so much. I'm not so much a dolphin fan or a dolphin hater for that matter but, if I had my druthers other than the bills winning the division ...I would much rather see the fins, or( gulp) the jets taking it rather than the pats. Just my opinion.

honestly moogy you may not want to hear this but losing this year may actually put you in position to land a franchise qb next draft...of course the gm has got to take the qb with the pick... cause i think the trent edwards ship has sailed...

or it should be

Back
Top Bottom