About the buffalo game. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About the buffalo game.

Here's another dose of reality. The Buffalo Bills will go 0-16 in 2010.

Naaa...I'll say between 4-7, give or take one game ( because of coaching and philosophy change) . I'm sorry that I don't Share your blind hatred of a team just because I'm not a fan of said team. The bills have a solid secondary/running/special team game. It does not matter if you want to acknowledge that or not. That is just the way it is. The bills do have talent, it's just a matter of finding a system that fits the players, and not trying to push players into a system that is not right for them. Bag on Gailey all you want, as of right now he has a clean slate, and my support. Until shown otherwise. Nowhere to go but up. Imo.

Houston at home 2003!!!!!!! I'm never over confident about winning any game. Anyone who is must have forgotten our "practice game" in 2003.

Also the Bills put together a very solid showing in their opener last year in New England. This is a game they should have won and I would have bet the farm on the Patriots covering the 13 point spread.

Naaa...I'll say between 4-7, give or take one game ( because of coaching and philosophy change) . I'm sorry that I don't Share your blind hatred of a team just because I'm not a fan of said team. The bills have a solid secondary/running/special team game. It does not matter if you want to acknowledge that or not. That is just the way it is. The bills do have talent, it's just a matter of finding a system that fits the players, and not trying to push players into a system that is not right for them. Bag on Gailey all you want, as of right now he has a clean slate, and my support. Until shown otherwise. Nowhere to go but up. Imo.

Four wins would be lucky, seven would be a miracle. You say you have a soild running game? How so because when I look at your roster I see an OL that looks nothing like an NFL offensive line. No OL, questionable quarterback situation, no sign of a pass rush, a decent coordinator masquerading as a head coach, etc. Looks like all the ingriedients for an 0-16 season.

Four wins would be lucky, seven would be a miracle. You say you have a soild running game? How so because when I look at your roster I see an OL that looks nothing like an NFL offensive line. No OL, questionable quarterback situation, no sign of a pass rush, a decent coordinator masquerading as a head coach, etc. Looks like all the ingriedients for an 0-16 season.

dude.. just give it rest. It does not matter what I say or show you, your just going to try to spin the facts to benefit your argument. Your no different then a thousand other fin fans that only see through orange and teal glasses. Don't get me wrong, for the most part that's what fans do. I'm not slamming you by any means, for being a dolphins fan. As I stated before, I believe the fins may do very well this year...but again, there is a chance they may not. So goes the life in the N.F.L. Just because you are a bills hater does not mean that you have to totally dismiss anything positive about them. They do in fact have positives, just because you don't want to acknowledge any of them does not mean that the cupboard is bare. Having tunnel vision is no way to go through life. Again... between 4-7 wins. Possibly more, if things begin to click better than expected.

I am always scared @ any game. We never know if the team is gonna show up or not. Hopefully Henning plans for the whole game and not just for the first quarter.

Back
Top Bottom