Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years' | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years'

If he feels this way I still say you hang onto Ajayi till year end, gives the team confidence that your still trying to win and trade him in the offseason. You certainly couldn't do worse than a 4th. I understand the injury issue but thats a given with any player.

Nice. some good news before Thanksgiving.

Thats not good news if we want to draft OG Quenton Nelson, the best rb in the draft Derrius Guice but probably good enough for a TE like Mike Gesicki or Mark Andrews.

Well it sucks royally not even making it to thanksgiving thinking you are playing for something still...

AFC playoffs are a wrap already too. Jax and Tennessee with that schedule left new invites to the postseason party. Oakland’s going back too. They get the nod cause they have the best qb of all the other options

Oakland does have the best QB option, Mariota's development as a pocket passer has stalled.

When a team doesn't have an elite QB, the team doesn't have a good offense. Tannehill, Moore, Cutler all rank somewhere in the 20-25 range of starting QBs.

Sorry but the names you have thrown around as improvements or replacements exclude you from qb evaluation conversation. Awful, just awful.

The reason is obviously the offensive line. But, I am frustrated that players like Grant and Asiata aren't being used more.

Grant has big play ability, something this offense needs badly. Asiata has to be better than what Miami is putting out there at guard.

It's an NFL rule. Just like players must be made available to the media, head coaches must be available to the media every week, and coordinators have to be made available at times, too.

Yes, I know... :(. Just not a fan of the Media Access Policy in general. Pages and pages of governance and regulation https://operations.nfl.com/media/1788/2015-nfl-media-access-policy.pdf

Totally backed Marshawn when he didn't want any part of it. And it's just another element driving the over saturation that is plaguing the game.

my memory could be off buti think the offense was better in 2007 with cleo lemon and greg camarillo

Back
Top Bottom