Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years'

True but believe me, Pats fans still think we need a QB. I get ragged on all the time for Tannehill's contract, never mind his play. When they have the best not much I can say. There is no doubt in my mind that the average Pats fan thought the QB rankings in the AFC East went like this in August.

Brady
Garroplo
Brissett
Lots of distance
Tannehill
Taylor
Whatever the Jets were rolling out

Not even sure of the order of the non pats QB's.

Yeah, don't care what Pats fans think. Tannehill is easily the 2nd best QB in the division.

Gase is talking like a guy who is ready to blow up the entire offense in the offseason...including the quarterbacks.

True but believe me, Pats fans still think we need a QB. I get ragged on all the time for Tannehill's contract, never mind his play. When they have the best not much I can say. There is no doubt in my mind that the average Pats fan thought the QB rankings in the AFC East went like this in August.

Brady
Garroplo
Brissett
Lots of distance
Tannehill
Taylor
Whatever the Jets were rolling out

Not even sure of the order of the non pats QB's.
that is why everyone hates the patriots. There fans are ridiculous

hey I see we are up to 16th draft slot wise
ha, I just mentioned to my buddy that these last 2 years have been odd as usually by Halloween I am deep into the draft, paying attention in November is something I haven't done since highschool.

Well it sucks royally not even making it to thanksgiving thinking you are playing for something still...

AFC playoffs are a wrap already too. Jax and Tennessee with that schedule left new invites to the postseason party. Oakland’s going back too. They get the nod cause they have the best qb of all the other options

privately he knows on tape that the cutler thing is a fail

he knows hes screwed at qb...we just riding this out

I agree, I think with RT going down, The whole organization knew they wouldn't expect much from this season. I think Cutler was a good call (realistically the only option) , it just didn't work out nearly half as good as they expected; expectations were incredibly low anyway. At this point, Gase just doesn't want to burn a bridge with a professional relationship, not just with cutler but anytime he needs a favor like this again in the future. Throwing Cutler under the bus during a season with already low expectations is just bad form. I think Gase has high expectations and an attention to detail that parts of the organization doesn't share and it should take more than one (potentially two or more) full offseasons to purge those unwilling to adapt. This is an organization of mediocrity for nearly two decades. Give Gase some time to set the bar high and weed out those who aren't willing/can't meet them. I wouldn't be surprised if parts of the scouting and GM team are purged before Gase leaves. Ross thinks he has his guy and he will exhaust all other options before dropping the "Prodigy".

When a team doesn't have an elite QB, the team doesn't have a good offense. Tannehill, Moore, Cutler all rank somewhere in the 20-25 range of starting QBs.

Right, it was year 2.

Yea, and were 0-2 before Bledsoe went down, and Brady came in..Bad news for Bledsoe, but good news for the Patriots and Belichick, because if Bledsoe had not gone down, odds are they would have continued the follwing week against the Colts to lose, and beyond.

Luck can go both ways, If Tannehill had not gone down in year two for Gase, Miami right now is very possibly making the Patriots very uncomfortable breathing down their necks.

Yea, and were 0-2 before Bledsoe went down, and Brady came in..Bad news for Bledsoe, but good news for the Patriots and Belichick, because if Bledsoe had not gone down, odds are they would have continued the follwing week against the Colts to lose, and beyond.

Luck can go both ways, If Tannehill had not gone down in year two for Gase, Miami right now is very possibly making the Patriots very uncomfortable breathing down their necks.

That would be great :).

I agree, I think with RT going down, The whole organization knew they wouldn't expect much from this season. I think Cutler was a good call (realistically the only option) , it just didn't work out nearly half as good as they expected; expectations were incredibly low anyway. At this point, Gase just doesn't want to burn a bridge with a professional relationship, not just with cutler but anytime he needs a favor like this again in the future. Throwing Cutler under the bus during a season with already low expectations is just bad form. I think Gase has high expectations and an attention to detail that parts of the organization doesn't share and it should take more than one (potentially two or more) full offseasons to purge those unwilling to adapt. This is an organization of mediocrity for nearly two decades. Give Gase some time to set the bar high and weed out those who aren't willing/can't meet them. I wouldn't be surprised if parts of the scouting and GM team are purged before Gase leaves. Ross thinks he has his guy and he will exhaust all other options before dropping the "Prodigy".

dead on...cause there's no way that qb tape flies during next day film study...no damn way

I know off topic but did Stills practice today?

Ozzy rules!!

never mind. I found this

Kenny Stills (back) said he expects to play against the Buccaneers in Week 11.

Stills seems to think he'll be out there on Sunday, though coach Adam Gase doesn't sound quite as confident. "Things are looking better than they were yesterday," he said following Stills' absence from Friday's practice. "We'll kind of see. We've got a couple of days still." It sounds like a decision on Stills could come down to the wire, though luckily the Dolphins play at 1 PM ET on Sunday. Stills hasn't missed a game since 2014.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom