Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering

:bobdole: It's hard for me to take him seriously while wearing whatever he's wearing. You know what they say, though, opinions are like *******s, everyone has one. Does anyone really take Schein's seriously? :idk:

i agree wih him, everyone is gettin caught up in the hype.

Goes to show just what potentially flawed decisions desperate teams might make...

Hopefully Sherman, Philbin (and Ireland) will know enough about him to make the correct decision.

If Miami drafts Tannehill they are stupid. If they don't draft a QB early he rips them for not addressing the QB situation and "settling" for projects in the middle rounds.

With him you can never win. No matter what Miami does they are wrong.

The Jets add Tebow and its brilliant. If Miami added Tebow its a circus and the owner is a clown! Cant win!

If Miami drafts Tannehill they are stupid. If they don't draft a QB early he rips them for not addressing the QB situation and "settling" for projects in the middle rounds.

The Jets add Tebow and its brilliant. If Miami added Tebow its a circus and the owner is a clown! Cant win!

spot on

Adam S is paid to report news...not make assessments...no body cares about his opinions

My thoughts exactly..................

ICAM! Sadly that sounds a lot like much of the stuff posted here by Dolphin fans too.

so shouldnt he be knocking McShay and Mayock then? They are the ones pushing the notion that us and Cleveland are locked on to him at 4 and 8.

Ireland is a pretty tough guy when it comes to his board and he does not reach, that is why I think we may very well end up drafting another player and get a QB later.

The rest of the world assumes based on teams looking at him.

But I say, the time is now to get your QB moreso than ever before. If Tannehill is your guy, and you know you cant get him at 42 or trade, then you take him at 8.

so shouldnt he be knocking McShay and Mayock then? They are the ones pushing the notion that us and Cleveland are locked on to him at 4 and 8.

Ireland is a pretty tough guy when it comes to his board and he does not reach, that is why I think we may very well end up drafting another player and get a QB later.

The rest of the world assumes based on teams looking at him.

But I say, the time is now to get your QB moreso than ever before. If Tannehill is your guy, and you know you cant get him at 42 or trade, then you take him at 8.

And when he doesn't pan out at QB, and the next big thing at ILB or WR is taken after him. You and others in the MIA fanbase will see this FO and CS to the door.

And when he doesn't pan out at QB, and the next big thing at ILB or WR is taken after him. You and others in the MIA fanbase will see this FO and CS to the door.

I'd rather them strike out on a worthwhile QB prospect than not even bother to look for one, which has been the case for 13 years.

Back
Top Bottom