Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering

Would be nice if you actually had specific reasons that Tannehill will be good other than hope.
Strong arm, quick release, prototypical size, very athletic, good pocket awareness, throws better on the run than Luck or RGIII and has experience in the exact system that the Dolpins will run.
What else you got?

Strong arm, quick release, prototypical size, very athletic, good pocket awareness, throws better on the run than Luck or RGIII and has experience in the exact system that the Dolpins will run.
What else you got?

Ok, looks like I won't have to take your football posts seriously anymore!

I'm not the one pinning my hopes to a QB who comes from a system that breeds failure.
What system? The west coast offense? or are you back your one and only argument of the conference?
it really seems like you need to educate yourself on Ryan Tannehill.
I thought Bills fans were supposed to be knowledgable...

If Cleveland/Miami drafts Tannehill and he fails, they will rank up there with Indy when they chose Trev Alberts and get grilled for taking a guy much too high with studs still on the board.

If they don't draft Tannehill and he ends up a stud, they will be a laughing stock for not choosing a franchise QB when their current QBs were mediocre.

If they do draft Tannehill and he ends up a stud, they are the smartest talent evaluators ever and were smart to stick to their own evaluations and not to listen to the amateur media/public opinions.

If i'm the GM, i could care less about what others think. I draft the guy i feel the best about. If you can't do that you don't deserve the job. If i like Tannehill, i take him, period. If i don't think he's worth the pick i move on.

A lot of NFL scouts had Tannehill as a high first round pick for quite some time, before the 'hype'. We're all just late to the party. And before we even use THAT argument, let's remember RG3 wasn't even mentioned last fall.

Would be nice if you actually had specific reasons that Tannehill won't be good other than the history of a conference

Exactly! He's yet to talk about the player, just the past failures of others that come from the same conference

Neat post. The difference is I tell it like it is (Big 12 QBs are all failures) and you tell it how it might be.

These are things we know.

You haven't told anyone anything. You still haven't answered either of my questions. First being to judge the player and not on the pasts of others and the second being, if being from the Big 12 makes you a lock for failure, why then is the 2nd pick in the draft going to be from the same conference and play the same position? Did the NFL just not get the memo or do they evaluate players and potential and not what system they come from? I'm going with the latter.

What system? The west coast offense? or are you back your one and only argument of the conference?
it really seems like you need to educate yourself on Ryan Tannehill.
I thought Bills fans were supposed to be knowledgable...

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Schein always preferred to throw in some shock journalism here and there

Back
Top Bottom