Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering

Such a weak, lazy and uneducated wannabe arguement. Judge the player. If you don't like him, fine but put some thought and logic into it. Judging him based on past QB failures that played in the same conference is so lazy and sophomoric.

...and appropriate. Big 12 offenses are all gimmicky college ones going against the nation's worst defenses (outside of maybe 2 teams in big 12). Their QBs traditional live in the shotgun formation and run the spread. He's also a running qb---so take the good and the bad with that. In the pros he'll have to run a pro-style offense and get used to ungodly defensive team speed. I guarantee he has more rushing yards than passing yards in his first 3 games.

i don't think this is all that much about what philbin wants...if it was i believe matt flynn would be in miami...this is about what ireland wants and he wants the measurables the athleticism and the upside...and sherman i'm sure is also driving this train...

lets just hope like hell that for once ireland and company get this damn qb thing right...just don't hold your breath on it...the thing about tannehill though is there's a built in excuse of he needs to sit for a year or two which ireland can play to ross or sherman can for that matter while this team treads water at the position...and i don't know about you guys but i'm sick and damn tired of waiting...for a qb and for this damn team to turn the corner...i just want tannehill should he the pick to show enough where he gets run in 2012 so i potentially have something to look forward to for the future...the last thing i want to freakin see is us take a qb in the top 10 who can't beat out or warrant some run in 2012 against the likes of matt moore and david garrard...come on kid you have a full offseason unlike the 2011 class and you have played in a pro offense and west coast one to boot...you're a top 10 damn pick get it done...beat out these guys and solidify the position for the next decade...or blow chunks gabbert style and let me know in 2013 where the top pick draft attention needs to be...

Brian Billick said it best about Tannehill. That his 'potential' could get him(a coach) fired.

Again, I have watched ALOT of Tannhill. I don't see it in him. And investing a TOP 10 pick on a hope and prayer, is nothing more than spinning wheels in the mud. Because this pick IMO will have MIA back picking in the TOP 10 in 3 years for another QB.

This is a shtick. A poor one at that. I cant believe anything he says, even if its true.

...and appropriate. Big 12 offenses are all gimmicky college ones going against the nation's worst defenses (outside of maybe 2 teams in big 12). Their QBs traditional live in the shotgun formation and run the spread. He's also a running qb---so take the good and the bad with that. In the pros he'll have to run a pro-style offense and get used to ungodly defensive team speed. I guarantee he has more rushing yards than passing yards in his first 3 games.
Again, nothing with any substance. The whole point of this post was for you to bash Tannehill but not one mention of him. Just you rambling about Big 12 offensive formations and making a lame prediction about rushing yards. Again, I couldn't care less what your opinion of Tannehill is but I could at least respect you for having some sort of informed opinion. You don't, you're just generalizing

Find out for yourself, junior. Big 12 QBS need a HELLL of a long learning curve. Bradford, McCoy (lmao), Gabbert (lmao) and Freeman all are bottom barrel QBs. But i'm sure some QB whose team massively underachieved last season in a defenseless big 12, faces similar issues coming out with adapting to pro offense, and the Eric Crouch inside of him all make him a hot prospect!

Yea because adam schein knows more about qbs than holmgren mike Sherman and joe philban combined..

Coming from a guy who covers the team that selected Mark Sanchez in the top 5. 'Nuff said. Great pick.

I'll say this, if Mike Sherman feels like Tannehill is a franchise caliber Quarterback, that's all I need to hear. I'll take the advice of a long-time NFL coach that's been very successful in the coaching ranks at the highest level than a clown like Schein just looking for ratings.

Next.

Umm... he'll run the same offense he ran at Texas A&M because you know his head coach is now the offensive coordinator here?

The **** is everyone ****ting a brick about Tannehill. We have his head coach. I trust Sherman and Philbin to know whether he has the goods.

Find out for yourself, junior. Big 12 QBS need a HELLL of a long learning curve. Bradford, McCoy (lmao), Gabbert (lmao) and Freeman all are bottom barrel QBs. But i'm sure some QB whose team massively underachieved last season in a defenseless big 12, faces similar issues coming out with adapting to pro offense, and the Eric Crouch inside of him all make him a hot prospect!

LOL I'm guessing that the "junior" comment was directed at me which tells me 2 things. One, you have no real opinion of Tannehill and probably have never actually watched him play because again, you haven't spoke one word about Tannehill, just the failures of past QB's from the same league. Two, I win. You went to some sort of attempt to insult me with your Junior comment. Good try but you failed....miserably.

Something tells me you're on here to bash Tannehill for no other reason than there's a very good chance he'll be wearing a Dolphins jersey next year. Which does make you a troll but at least that would make sense.

So what's your opinion of the most likely 2nd pick in the draft? Is he also going to suck? It amazes me that the NFL hasn't caught on to your brilliant logic

Umm... he'll run the same offense he ran at Texas A&M because you know his head coach is now the offensive coordinator here?

Awesome...now you have the underachieving college duo teamed up in the pros:up:

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

LOL I'm guessing that the "junior" comment was directed at me which tells me 2 things. One, you have no real opinion of Tannehill and probably have never actually watched him play because again, you haven't spoke one word about Tannehill, just the failures of past QB's from the same league. Two, I win. You went to some sort of attempt to insult me with your Junior comment. Good try but you failed....miserably.

Something tells me you're on here to bash Tannehill for no other reason than there's a very good chance he'll be wearing a Dolphins jersey next year. Which does make you a troll but at least that would make sense.

So what's your opinion of the most likely 2nd pick in the draft? Is he also going to suck? It amazes me that the NFL hasn't caught on to your brilliant logic

Neat post. The difference is I tell it like it is (Big 12 QBs are all failures) and you tell it how it might be.

These are things we know.

Awesome...now you have the underachieving college duo teamed up in the pros:up:

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Neat post. The difference is I tell it like it is (Big 12 QBs are all failures) and you tell it how it might be.

These are things we know.

Not sure if you watched Tannehill vs LSU live but its on youtube..I dont know if the kid will ever be a great qb..but he has potential if Miami can get him I will be happy..You will see alot of the good things he can do.

Not sure if you watched Tannehill vs LSU live but its on youtube..I dont know if the kid will ever be a great qb..but he has potential if Miami can get him I will be happy..You will see alot of the good things he can do.

When it comes to that conference's QBs, you have to take the "I'll believe it when I see it" angle regarding their pro prospects. Same with RG3. The Rams fleeced the Redskins something fierce:lol:

When it comes to that conference's QBs, you have to take the "I'll believe it when I see it" angle regarding their pro prospects. Same with RG3. The Rams fleeced the Redskins something fierce:lol:
Would be nice if you actually had specific reasons that Tannehill won't be good other than the history of a conference

Back
Top Bottom