Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering

That dude is some hack from NYC. I live in true upstate NY, and that knucklehead reports for the Jets. My cable tv is inundated with NYC sports shows, and he is on one called the Loudmouths. They certainly are just that, and blowhards too. They think Sanchez is a good quarterback. I trust Shermans opinion over this fool anyday...Nothing here...

But if the Jets considered him they would be Gods, right Schein?!?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

That dude is some hack from NYC. I live in true upstate NY, and that knucklehead reports for the Jets. My cable tv is inundated with NYC sports shows, and he is on one called the Loudmouths. They certainly are just that, and blowhards too. They think Sanchez is a good quarterback. I trust Shermans opinion over this fool anyday...Nothing here...

He's a Jets fan, admittedly

if a Jets fan doesn't want the Dolphins to get him, that must mean he's good

What did he say? I tried to listen but the way he speaks is distracting and absolutely annoying

I wasn't on the Tannehill wagon, but now I am. He's very raw, and he should be a 2nd round prospect, but what the hell, let's take some risks for once.

And when he doesn't pan out at QB, and the next big thing at ILB or WR is taken after him. You and others in the MIA fanbase will see this FO and CS to the door.

I'm sorry you can say that with any position we draft if they flop. The draft is hit or miss, what are you going to say if Tannehill lights it up in his career in a diff uni? Let me answer that for you:"we should've drafted that guy when we had the chance."

If Miami drafts Tannehill they are stupid. If they don't draft a QB early he rips them for not addressing the QB situation and "settling" for projects in the middle rounds.

With him you can never win. No matter what Miami does they are wrong.

The Jets add Tebow and its brilliant. If Miami added Tebow its a circus and the owner is a clown! Cant win!

Wrong. He said Tannehill isn't a top 10 prospect, which I agree with. Tannehill wasn't regarded as anything higher than a low 2nd round pick last fall. What has he done since then that warrant being one of the top 10 players in the 2012 Draft? This is how Jake Locker and Christian Ponder were overdrafted last year.

I like schein and over the years on NFL Radio on Sirius he's typically a Phins supporter...

Wrong. He said Tannehill isn't a top 10 prospect, which I agree with. Tannehill wasn't regarded as anything higher than a low 2nd round pick last fall. What has he done since then that warrant being one of the top 10 players in the 2012 Draft? This is how Jake Locker and Christian Ponder were overdrafted last year.

he hasnt done much but the draft gurus says he warrants a top 10 pick so every team has to listen. I watched some footage of tannehill the other day and i am actually scared of this guy coming to miami again, it was almost like i watching chad henne in there, lsu made the guy look like an interception machine. It was just terrible. A bullet we hopefully dodge.

Hopefully Cleveland brass are watching -

A QB who has upside who can also can esacpe the rush is a nice thought will he last past Clevelands second first round pick I think not - should he get to #8 you pull the trigger

If we're going to reach, I'd rather reach with Weeden at 8 than T.. I just think Weeden more polished and more accurate...and I think the phins hope he last until the 2nd round and let everyone else reach in the 1st for T.

Back
Top Bottom