Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schein RIPS Tannehill; calls Miami and Cleveland Amateur Hour for considering

If Miami drafts Tannehill they are stupid. If they don't draft a QB early he rips them for not addressing the QB situation and "settling" for projects in the middle rounds.

With him you can never win. No matter what Miami does they are wrong.

The Jets add Tebow and its brilliant. If Miami added Tebow its a circus and the owner is a clown! Cant win!

Signing Flynn would have been a win. Not only would Miami have gotten a quality QB that knows the offense, but it would have allowed Miami to use the draft picks to address other positions of needs. Ross/Ireland dug their own grave when it has come to the media. Made statements early this off season they would be bold upgrading the QB position.

Poor cap management and a misread on Flynn has left Miami with two backup quality QBs under "one-year" contracts. Miami is almost forced to spend their 1st or 2nd round pick on a QB to develop for 2013...the fools.

he hasnt done much but the draft gurus says he warrants a top 10 pick so every team has to listen.[/B] I watched some footage of tannehill the other day and i am actually scared of this guy coming to miami again, it was almost like i watching chad henne in there, lsu made the guy look like an interception machine. It was just terrible. A bullet we hopefully dodge.
What the hell are you talking about? You honestly think that NFL teams give 2 flying shiznits about what "draft gurus" say? If so, you're mislead. No team is going into draft day basing their draft on Mel Kipers blue book or caring what or where these "gurus" say they're going to be picked. They pay their own scouts a lot of money to do this year round. Draft gurus are not the reason teams are considering Tannehill high

Signing Flynn would have been a win. Not only would Miami have gotten a quality QB that knows the offense, but it would have allowed Miami to use the draft picks to address other positions of needs. Ross/Ireland dug their own grave when it has come to the media. Made statements early this off season they would be bold upgrading the QB position.

Poor cap management and a misread on Flynn has left Miami with two backup quality QBs under "one-year" contracts. Miami is almost forced to spend their 1st or 2nd round pick on a QB to develop for 2013...the fools.

Sorry but if Philbin didn't even think the kid warranted a high price tag and passed on him, I don't think he's that much better than what we have now.

Sounds to me like he has no idea what to look for when evaluating prospects. He never addressed anything that would point to Tannehill not being worth a top 10 pick. He mentioned nothing about footwork, release, accuracy, ceiling, pocket awareness or athleticism. All I heard him talk about is situational stuff like "lol who was this guy in college?"

You know who else compares situations instead of players? Casual sports fans. "Matt Flynn won't be good because of Kevin Kolb." Sound familiar?

If Miami drafts Tannehill they are stupid. If they don't draft a QB early he rips them for not addressing the QB situation and "settling" for projects in the middle rounds.

With him you can never win. No matter what Miami does they are wrong.

The Jets add Tebow and its brilliant. If Miami added Tebow its a circus and the owner is a clown! Cant win!

100 percent right here.

Either way, next year is shot. If they think he has the proper upside for nfl success, then do it.

I will take Mike Mayock's word over Adam Schein's any day of the week. Mayock thinks Tannehill will be a franchise QB.

I like schein and over the years on NFL Radio on Sirius he's typically a Phins supporter...

Man, I've been listening alot this offseason and he seems to go out of his way to bash the Dolphins and blow things out of proportion. Even before the whole Manning mayhem. Ganon too, but not as much as Shein.

Maybe Sherman who knows him best says pass at #8 and this is a great smoke screen. The guy they really want may fall in thier laps.

Past history is phins have drafted 2 QBs in the first round and both are hall of famers. thats a 100% avg on HOFs.

We need a QB and wont be a winning franchise till we get one so we better get one unless we want more 7-9 seasons.

And when he doesn't pan out at QB, and the next big thing at ILB or WR is taken after him. You and others in the MIA fanbase will see this FO and CS to the door.

Tannehill will be fine. He has the character and work ethic and as long as he sits and learns for a year, he will make his mark. He has all the tools. He also will have a full deck of cards to play with because the next best thing at ILB is Kuechly. I dont see us in much need of Keuchly. We have four inside guys now including Mitchell who has played very well. At WR, we will be drafting a couple this year.

Its time to get your QB.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Tannenhill is garbage. All Big 12 QBs are.

They used to say this about Michigan QB's...until Brady.

Back
Top Bottom