Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 100 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

Team will have a top 10 pick this year but Ross the moron will keep that clown Tannenbum and his lackey around to screw up the picks. More busts, more overpaying scrubs and more trading away picks for garbage. I am tired of this crap.

We are seeing the backside of taking a hard line "my way or the highway" approach from a young and inexperienced HC battling for control with seasoned vets.

I saw it on the sideline with Wake an Suh after a Carolina TD. No emotion, no response. They have no ownership in what is going on the field.

And when the HC's prize savior pupil is tossing ridiculous back foot INTs in critical moments of the game, the sailors abandon ship.

Cutler has been defended at every turn. His appointment over Moore as soon as RT went down. His explicit and implicit defense of Cutler in press conferences. Yep, he has lost this team.

And I don't think he can cut enough players to dissuade the team of dissension. Now, his problem children have big contracts.

We don't need to see more of this to know where we are headed.

Blow it up.

I like him as a receiver but other than making Alonso look stupid he's hasn't been great at making tacklers miss in open space.

Good thing Car didn't draft him to be their feature running back then. He's playing the role they picked him to do.

Yeah, if they had a qb better than Henne they would have had several playoff appearances.

Gases career is definitely following an eerily similar path as Sparano’s. No nonsense coach comes in, wins a lot of close games, gets blasted in the wild card round.

Year two, tougher schedule, but tons of reason for optimism. New quarterback is garbage, complete and utter disappointment of a year.

Helps to have a Tannehill in the back pocket for Gase though.

the sporana gase comparisons are scary in their accuracy. ross may have a little crush on gase tho, which buys him a year. both guys are utterly clueless.

Man. Just watched a Marino highlight reel on Youtube. It's actually really depressing. I had actually forgotten what a big part of my childhood the Dolphins were, how locked in I was for all the games, how a win or a loss would affect me for the entire following week. I just forgot. And watching that video brought some of those feelings back. Now? Nearly two decades of boring, incompetent football has just bled that out of me. I've never been more apathetic about this franchise, and it took watching that video to make me realize just how apathetic I've become.

Back
Top Bottom