Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

Man. Just watched a Marino highlight reel on Youtube. It's actually really depressing. I had actually forgotten what a big part of my childhood the Dolphins were, how locked in I was for all the games, how a win or a loss would affect me for the entire following week. I just forgot. And watching that video brought some of those feelings back. Now? Nearly two decades of boring, incompetent football has just bled that out of me. I've never been more apathetic about this franchise, and it took watching that video to make me realize just how apathetic I've become.

Same. Been watching this team my entire life. but I am finding it harder and harder to give a ****. It's the same crap over and over and over again. You know what's going to happen, you even know how it's going to happen, and you still watch when it does.

I barely had the volume on tonight, it's that bad. Just feel beaten down by this team at this point and given how bad of a product the NFL is putting out, it's hard to see myself caring anytime soon. This organization has made me totally apathetic about the sport and the team. One can only take so much bullshit.

This team, aside from the browns, is the laughingstock of the league.

The only good news for me is this team has beaten me into submission enough that i'm no longer that bothered that they are getting hammered. Have to line up other activities ahead of time as a Dolphins fan.

Been the case for me for years. It’s the small victories in life right! Christ.

TJ McDonald another overpaid scrub. I don't care how much time is left and what the score is when you show no effort you do not belong on the team. On the last run he tapped the RB pulled up and gave up on the play. Another useless player signed by Tannenbum.

But the Browns will draft high this year, we may overachieve by beating the jets, tampa and getting the 20th pick in the draft, when we actually need a top 5 pick to help this team.

TJ McDonald another overpaid scrub. I don't care how much time is left and what the score is when you show no effort you do not belong on the team. On the last run he tapped the RB pulled up and gave up on the play. Another useless player signed by Tannenbum.

Once again, guys like to be PAID to play for Miami, as opposed to just play for Miami.

But the Browns will draft high this year, we may overachieve by beating the jets, tampa and getting the 20th pick in the draft, when we actually need a top 5 pick to help this team.

While I don't disagree re: needing a top 5 pick, at least we'll have our QB back next year.

Hardly overpaid. The contract is literally 3/10 with an easy out after 2019.

For that matter the entire team has outs then.

Back
Top Bottom