Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

Holy ****!

Last time I saw a stadium THAT empty ... It was 45 mins. after a high school game, with the band parents waiting for their kids still.

Overestimating the talent on the roster tends to happen when you overachieve and make the playoffs.

/sigh I just said Im done defending this team and Cian Fahey says something like that.

No ****ing **** Cian. How much do you think they can replace in a single ****ing offseason?

Maybe our OL misses the guy who snorted the coke off the hooker's rear end? Seems to be when we REALLY started going downhill. I mean, we haven't been good all year but we pulled a few rabbits out of the hat at the start of the season at least. Does Forester deserve some forgiveness? (ok, maybe not)

Updated offseason list:

QB2
LG
C
RG
RB
TE
Boundary CB
Slot CB
LB
FS

Am I missing something?

all I can do is continue to drink. just asked the wife if we can watch something else but she asked me to wait 15 more minutes so guess I have to finish this **** show...
In past years I would have said what a great woman, but today I would say you should ask for a divorce immediately

Man. Just watched a Marino highlight reel on Youtube. It's actually really depressing. I had actually forgotten what a big part of my childhood the Dolphins were, how locked in I was for all the games, how a win or a loss would affect me for the entire following week. I just forgot. And watching that video brought some of those feelings back. Now? Nearly two decades of boring, incompetent football has just bled that out of me. I've never been more apathetic about this franchise, and it took watching that video to make me realize just how apathetic I've become.

I feel you, man. It's really kind of sad.

Back
Top Bottom