Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

Well you can rule out TD right off the bat LOL. I am going to go out on a HUGE LIMB here and go with a pretty decent FG make by Parkey. So somewhat optimistic? I could also see Grant catch the kick-off 9 yards deep in the end-zone, run it out and fumble at the 12 yd line.

I think Miami gets a good drive going but then a holding penalty kills the drive forcing a punt lol

O M G. The ****ing fluff pieces on EVERY ****ING PANTHER PLAYER is getting ****ing OLD.

At least give the ****ing APPEARANCE of impartiality....

**** YOU ESPN!

Okay Miami first possession:

3 and out
Turnover
FG
TD

Which will it be?

3 and out... either a sack, or penalty on first down then Gase will have already decided he is going to punt the ball. I swear if he could do it without getting laughed out of the NFL he'd really punt the ball on 2nd and long.

Do you even need to ask?.....lol.......
1st down- run up the middle for no gain
2nd down-bubble screen to Landry for two yards
3rd down-pass to Williams for 3 yards.....punt

Ozzy rules!!
Does Miami know you stole their playbook?

Definitely a 3 and out. It's difficult to turn the ball over on a bubble screen.

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE this McCaffrey kid, and even more so now. What a stud in all facets. I wish the Dolphins were able to get him but a huge trade up would have had to happen, it would have cost too much, but still. They were married to Ajayi at the time and had plans for him for a few years, what a huge let down and outcome. They could have at least got Kamara in the 2nd instead of McMillan but hind sight is 20-20 I guess.

Okay Miami first possession:

3 and out
Turnover
FG
TD

Which will it be?
\
A TD would give us hope and even though it would be of the false variety we know hope in any form is not in the cards for this team.

A FG? Only if the Panthers turn it over deep in their on territory on their 1st possession

So that leaves 3 and out or a turnover

Coin flip said 3 & bye bye

Ya I would bomb one deep to Parker on 1st play to throw them off. No one would ever expect that. Have to depend on good support from the O-Line without taking a holding call.

Back
Top Bottom