Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

This Suzy chick is more annoying as **** as each year goes on. How the "f" does she get that job is beyond me. Well I heard some things of course! She has no football knowledge and a horrible voice. I get the "you have to hire a woman in every job now" thing, but c'mon man, can't they do better than this annoying hack?

Another jackass on live TV, Randy Moss, yet again, no surprise. Yes we get it Randy, you hate the Dolphins and love Cam and his act. Yawn. MNF is a horrible broadcast.

This Suzy chick is more annoying as **** as each year goes on. How the "f" does she get that job is beyond me. Well I heard some things of course! She has no football knowledge and a horrible voice. I get the "you have to hire a woman in every job now" thing, but c'mon man, can't they do better than this annoying hack?
I wanna kiss u soozy!

Okay Miami first possession:

3 and out
Turnover
FG
TD

Which will it be?

Well you can rule out TD right off the bat LOL. I am going to go out on a HUGE LIMB here and go with a pretty decent FG make by Parkey. So somewhat optimistic? I could also see Grant catch the kick-off 9 yards deep in the end-zone, run it out and fumble at the 12 yd line.

I know the Dolphins arent the favored ones tonight but this ESPN telecast has been disgustingly slanted toward the Panthers.

Okay Miami first possession:

3 and out
Turnover
FG
TD

Which will it be?
Do you even need to ask?.....lol.......
1st down- run up the middle for no gain
2nd down-bubble screen to Landry for two yards
3rd down-pass to Williams for 3 yards.....punt

Ozzy rules!!

Back