Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

My prediction is that if Newton doesn't get the passing game going he will run it a lot. His preference seems to be that he carry the ball. That will be a mistake against the Dolphins. He is likely to get his bell rung and miss part of the game.

I do not see any reason why Cutler won't have a good game; as good as his play was last week. With some fresh veteran players taking the field for the Dolphins, I expect an improved performance by both the offensive line and the defensive backfield. I am unaware of any equivalent upgrades happening with the Panthers.

I feel the Dolphins will win this game.
I like your optimism.

My prediction is that if Newton doesn't get the passing game going he will run it a lot. His preference seems to be that he carry the ball. That will be a mistake against the Dolphins. He is likely to get his bell rung and miss part of the game.

I do not see any reason why Cutler won't have a good game; as good as his play was last week. With some fresh veteran players taking the field for the Dolphins, I expect an improved performance by both the offensive line and the defensive backfield. I am unaware of any equivalent upgrades happening with the Panthers.

I feel the Dolphins will win this game.

Now is the time to feel that way if your going too...

Am I the only one who thinks Carolina is overrated? They have a good defense, I will give them that, but Cam Newton is a shell of his former self and is not even close to being a good QB anymore. He is careless, reckless, and due for a real stinker of a game. This COULD be it. The Carolina O-Line HOLD a lot for him, and get away with it it seems. It should be no surprise to see that continue tonight. Watch for that!

Newton's criticism on and off the field has been fully warranted this season. He should keep his big mouth shut instead of all his stupid comments he makes. He's still not over his butt buddy Benjamin getting traded to the Bills. Guess what? Benjamin sucks ****, and still sucks **** on the Bills as we saw. Get over it. No one cares about what you have to say either about politics or whatever you spout off in your ugly looking clothing that only you like chump.

There, **** Cam Newton and the Panthers! FINS UP!! WHY NOT?!! Miami 34 Carolina 17

Gruden ripping us apart! lol.. and rightfully so. This game could get ugly

Fans on this site never learn. Predicting us to score 34 points is like predicting cold weather in Florida in July. It's just not going to happen. Cutler will get hit hard tonight most likely. I doubt we can run it against that defense so we better start throwing in on first down. Our punter who's been bad the last few weeks should get plenty of chances tonight

Ozzy rules!!

BTW, our LB's won't be able to cover their rookie RB or the TE so I'd suggest we play TJM as the nickle LB and see if he can cover them

Ozzy rules!!

Man... watching Cam dance around all over the field during pre game is pissing me off and I'm not even playing lol. Lord do I miss old school football, you dance around like that back then and you'd be putting a bullseye on your head.

The Panthers already knew they wouldn’t have center Ryan Kalil (neck) on Monday night. That’s the only Carolina player who isn’t healthy enough to play.

Tyler Larsen will start for Kalil.

Safety Mike Adams (concussion), tight end Chris Manhertz (concussion) and wide receiver Curtis Samuel (ankle) are active after all three practiced fully Friday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-ryan-kalil-only-player-of-note-not-playing/
r u sure kalil is out? i just seen him in uniform doing pregame stuff with cam?

Man... watching Cam dance around all over the field during pre game is pissing me off and I'm not even playing lol. Lord do I miss old school football, you dance around like that back then and you'd be putting a bullseye on your head.
He's such a jackass

Mobile QBs always give us fits. Tonight won't be an exception.

Carolina - 24
Miami - 10

He is very ****y tonight because he watched game film of the last 3 Fins games and the porous defense he is about to face.

Back
Top Bottom