Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

I think it's going to be ugly tonight. Dolphins fans need to prepare themselves. Gase is going to call this game to try to keep the Panther's defense honest, so I'm expecting him to stick with the run even if there isn't a lot of success. Hopefully, we can be within 7 points in the 4th quarter and find some way to pull a win out of the hat.

Being a fan of this team puts me is such a bizarre emotional state....

I have been seriously embarrassed of being a fan of this **** show all season...

But somehow, after 2 consecutive embarrassing national displays....

I AM STILL PUMPED FOR TONIGHT!!!

Lets go Cut!

F Cam!

Just Win Baby!!!!

Silence the haters...

What if Michael Jordan would have quite Basketball beaus of his HS coach?

Then we would have never been the beneficiaries of such a privileged that is the Adam First game day threads!!

Right?

I believe it does but I've always wondered why people care about playoff standings with a half of a season (or more) remaining.

Maybe for a coach preaching to the team - "we control our own destiny...keep winning?" I dunno.

The reason I care about it is that it becomes our place to lose, rather than the other teams place to lose. So like you say, we control our destiny as long as we keep winning. If we sit on the outside, we need the other team to slip up and us to take advantage.

I can see your point that there’s half a season left, but I’d prefer to control my destiny with half a season left than be waiting for someone else to slip up.

lol this game has sadly become some what of an afterthought after watching the Canes on Saturday night.

Looking forward to TJ Mcdonald tonight and hopefully continued improvement on offense. Key matchup clearly our Oline vs. their front 7.

Expecting another national TV primetime embarrassment...
28-7 Carolina

It's becoming really difficult to get amped up for these games as they feel like an inevitable kick in the balls with bad penalties, shitty playcalling etc.

prove me wrong fins

Expecting another national TV primetime embarrassment...
28-7 Carolina

It's becoming really difficult to get amped up for these games as they feel like an inevitable kick in the balls with bad penalties, ****ty playcalling etc.

prove me wrong fins
Pretty much how I feel. Every game is Groundhog Day. You just know we'll commit at least four or five absolutely mindless penalties, one or two of which will negate positive big plays on offense. Also, every time we throw short of the sticks on 3rd down, drink. You'll be wasted before halftime, which will at least help you fall asleep so you don't have to subject yourself to the second half.

lol this game has sadly become some what of an afterthought after watching the Canes on Saturday night.

Looking forward to TJ Mcdonald tonight and hopefully continued improvement on offense. Key matchup clearly our Oline vs. their front 7.
Every time I've streamed WQAM in my car the last week, it's all Canes, all the time. If you didn't know any better, you'd think the Dolphins didn't exist anymore, let alone had a game tonight. Kind of annoying for someone like myself who could give two shits about the Canes, but it's understandable.

Every time I've streamed WQAM in my car the last week, it's all Canes, all the time. If you didn't know any better, you'd think the Dolphins didn't exist anymore, let alone had a game tonight. Kind of annoying for someone like myself who could give two ****s about the Canes, but it's understandable.
I'm a diehard devils fan as well lol.

For all the non-believers itt I really am feeling confident tonight even tho vegas has us +9.Mcdonald would be the main reason and 2nd Cutler coming off 3td no picks is starting to play like a 10mill caliber QB.I think we score more points in the 1st half tonight than any other game so far this season.Contain Mccafrey and we should cruise to victory.Also please don't defer the kickoff if we win coin toss,TAKE THE BALL AND SCORE!

I'm a diehard devils fan as well lol.

For all the non-believers itt I really am feeling confident tonight even tho vegas has us +9.Mcdonald would be the main reason and 2nd Cutler coming off 3td no picks is starting to play like a 10mill caliber QB.I think we score more points in the 1st half tonight than any other game so far this season.Contain Mccafrey and we should cruise to victory.Also please don't defer the kickoff if we win coin toss,TAKE THE BALL AND SCORE!
Always good to see another Devils fan on the board. At least they're off to a good start and are giving us something to be excited about, unlike the Fins lol.

Thank God the Canes resurgence makes me less angry at the Dolphins remaining in irrelevance. I can now watch Dolphins games without a single **** again, because I know that regardless of the outcome I have something to look forward to on Saturday.

Always good to see another Devils fan on the board. At least they're off to a good start and are giving us something to be excited about, unlike the Fins lol.
I haven't been excited for Devils Hockey in a long time! Yesterday was awesome down 4-1 @ chicago and win 7-5 Miles Wood with a HT,Nico is gonna be a stud! (sorry for going off topic)

I haven't been excited for Devils Hockey in a long time! Yesterday was awesome down 4-1 @ chicago and win 7-5 Miles Wood with a HT,Nico is gonna be a stud! (sorry for going off topic)
It's definitely an exciting time to be a Devils fan again. Last night was an amazing win, maybe the best win so far this season. They've always helped balance things out for me with the Dolphins having been so lousy for the last 15-20 years, but I've basically lived in misery with both teams since 2012- the last five years have been awful as a Devs fan. It's awesome to see we're on our way back to respectability again. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom