Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam's Game Day Thread (messed up merge)

Not expecting a win at all, just hoping for some life out of us. For my fantasy team to win, I need Parker and reshad to have great games

1zaj37.jpg

If both Damien Williams and Grant have to sit this one out due to illness our odds of actually scoring points increases substantially.

Question... if we win tonight would that put us into the final wildcard spot in place of the Buffalo Bills?

Can we score 22 points tonight? I highly doubt it but here's why I asked that question. NE scored 41 last night. The jets and Bills combined scored 20 so there's a good chance NE outscored the whole division this week. Hard to believe our offense can get 3 TD's against the best defense in the NFL and even if our defense was to get a 6 pick(we only have 3 INT's all year) the offense would still need two TD's which won't be easy on the road and under the lights but we can always hope.

Ozzy rules!!

1:30AM game, again. Ugh.

Still, one of the best defences in the league against one of the worst Offences. Trap game?

Finsup!

Question... if we win tonight would that put us into the final wildcard spot in place of the Buffalo Bills?

I believe it does but I've always wondered why people care about playoff standings with a half of a season (or more) remaining.

Maybe for a coach preaching to the team - "we control our own destiny...keep winning?" I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom