AFC East Predictions | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Predictions

no war... i know the fins have more vets...

I just don't think, at least on the defensive side of the ball, that our depths is a concern. From what I've seen of our back up LB's I think they could handle a role if someone fell to injury...

Troy Vincent is still a backup CB IMO, and our DL has plenty of guys that have rotated in for many a snap... offense it gets a little tough... but just because the fins OL has more experiance, that dosn't make them better....

they are a sorry bunch, 5 deep or 10 deep.

Losman7 said:
From what I've seen of our back up LB's I think they could handle a role if someone fell to injury...

Seen? When? You may be confident that your backup LBs will be okay, but it sure is not from any real action.

Losman7 said:
our DL has plenty of guys that have rotated in for many a snap...

What????? Ryan Denney and Justin Bannan has gotten plenty of snaps, but

Tim Anderson - ZERO career tackles
Lauvale Sape - ZERO career tackles
Constantin Ritzmann - ZERO career tackles
Uyi Osunde - ZERO career tackles
LaWaylon Brown - ZERO career tackles
George Gause - ZERO career tackles

Dude, pray for a healthy year......

Losman7 said:
offense it gets a little tough... but just because the fins OL has more experiance, that dosn't make them better....

they are a sorry bunch, 5 deep or 10 deep.

The Bills OL is only marginally better than the Fins. If the Bills have any injuries to a starter, they become instantly worse than the Fins.

Seen? When? You may be confident that your backup LBs will be okay, but it sure is not from any real action.

Crowel, Haggan,and Stamer all have at least 2 years of seasoning in the defensive scheme and have proven themselves worthy of some snaps here and there.

Stamer and Crowell both saw time in the team's eight man fronts and goal line formations, but most of the playing time on defense for this trio has been in blowouts.

Cant take credit for the above statement cause I'm stealin it from somebody else.

Depth @ Defensive End:

Ryan Denney provided steady depth as the the teams 3rd defensive end in 2004, giving relief to both Aaron Schobel and Chris Kelsay (both injury free for the most part).

Ritzmann has shown good pass russhing potential but he's just as green as practice squad end Uyi Osunde and rookie free agent George Guase. Ritzmann was put on IR last year after a foot injury.

The Bills coaching staff believes one of these three will emerge as a fourth DE. Early on Guase has been playing well and got some steady snaps with the second string defense at RDE. If his steady progress continues through the preseason he will most likely become the Bills 4th DE.

Again, I stole this lil biddy.

my pred
Patriots 12-4
Dolphins 9-7
Jets 9-7
Bills 6-10

Pats-11-5
Jets-9-7
Bills-7-9 or 8-8 (can't decide yet)
Phins- 5-11 or 6-10

Patriots- 11-5 Offseason losses will bring there losses up a few
Bills- 8-8 Loss of Bledsoe should affect the QB posisition but offseason additions will keep us at .500
Jets- 8-8 Will have an average year
Dolphins- 6-10 Division Losses will leave them below .500

Hope you guys don't mind me bumping this thread. Thought some of you may enjoy reading some of the posts here and realize how pointless offseason predictions are.

Back
Top Bottom