AFCE Coaches. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Coaches.

Justasportsfan said:
Alright, you are now going :topic:

OMG! You are killing me in this thread, Justa!

I agree with everything you said in your initial thread. I really think the best coaches even as soon as next season will (top to bottom) be in this division. All are bright, and have a plan. Well, except for the Jets, but that is not the fault of the coach, he is just a coach for them, he has no final say...Their organization is different.

I can't wait to see the brawl be back to its late 90's form, where we were all duking it out.
:D

nyjunc said:
If he's playing in Week 2 it will be b/c it's another blowout like last year on Mon Night- you are right he will play in Week 2 :D

By the way:

2000-2003

Dolphins record w/ Jay Fiedler: 36-17(1-2 playoffs)
Dolphins record w/o Fiedler: 4-5(0-0 playoffs)

win % w/ was 68%
win % w/o was 45%

Let me get this striaght, you would rather have Rabbi Jay stating in week 2 instead of Pennington ordo you have a feeling Chad's gonna get hurt at the start of the season? He might get injured early on since he is comming off of surgery.

IMO Mike Mularkey isnt as great as some of you pointed out earlier. He is a decent head coach(He would make a good OC) and just to clarify it was Willis Mcgahee who salvaged Buffalo's season, not Mularkey.l

death7star said:
Chokers are those that need 1 win in the last 2 games to win the division then havea double digit lead in the last game w/ 2 mins to play and lsoe. That's what chokers are :lol:

What would you call the ones who miss field goals late in the game to continue on to the championship game..Swallowers.....:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

eltos_lightfoot said:
OMG! You are killing me in this thread, Justa!

I agree with everything you said in your initial thread. I really think the best coaches even as soon as next season will (top to bottom) be in this division. All are bright, and have a plan. Well, except for the Jets, but that is not the fault of the coach, he is just a coach for them, he has no final say...Their organization is different.

I can't wait to see the brawl be back to its late 90's form, where we were all duking it out.
:D
I believe this thread is about Fiedler vs. Feely. Get w/ the program :mad:

Justasportsfan said:
I believe this thread is about Fiedler vs. Feely. Get w/ the program :mad:

I do apologize. I just never thought I would see the day that a Jets fan would be arguing that Feidler is a great qb anyway...

I would rather discuss coaching...sorry guys!

:eek:

eltos_lightfoot said:
I do apologize. I just never thought I would see the day that a Jets fan would be arguing that Feidler is a great qb anyway...

I would rather discuss coaching...sorry guys!

:eek:
Did you even read the title of the thread? :mad: This is not about Qb's but coaches :yell:

PatsSuck456 said:
Let me get this striaght, you would rather have Rabbi Jay stating in week 2 instead of Pennington ordo you have a feeling Chad's gonna get hurt at the start of the season? He might get injured early on since he is comming off of surgery.

Huh? I said the only way Fiedler plays in week 2 is if it is a blowout like last year on Monday Night then I jokingly said he would be playing(implying it would be a blowout).

nyjunc said:
Huh? I said the only way Fiedler plays in week 2 is if it is a blowout like last year on Monday Night then I jokingly said he would be playing(implying it would be a blowout).

O K but do u think Chad would be more injury prone since he has had the surgery?

PatsSuck456 said:
O K but do u think Chad would be more injury prone since he has had the surgery?

No. I think if he was hit and fell ob it the same way then it could happen again but I don't think anything less than that will re-injure it.

why should jets fans worry if chad goes down, they have a great backup ready to lead them to victory.

death7star said:
why should jets fans worry if chad goes down, they have a great backup ready to lead them to victory.

We have a backup that is better than your starter so i feel pretty good we'd still be ok even if Chad went down for a little while.

death7star said:

One mans twinkie is another mans turd..Enjoy all that cream filling in your A**:wink:
Maybe you can find a Jets FELTCHER in your stands to suck out the cream for ya!!... you will not be short for volunteers..:lol:

How long do you guys think Herm will be the HC for the Jets?

PatsSuck456 said:
How long do you guys think Herm will be the HC for the Jets?

Hopefully a very long time, at the worst I would say at least another 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom