Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF????

This ****ing team.... a 4th round pick for a pro bowl RB?? Are you ****ing kidding me!

This has to be more than just his play, are they concerned about his knee? Ajayi is one of the few players who is working his *** off.
That's actually a good point. He may not have a lot left on that knee. I remember when he came in the league they said his shelf life was about 5 seasons. He's played 3 already.

Gase never liked him. Ironically, much of the success from last year came from Gase getting lucky and being forced to play Ajayi. Pathetic value for a talented dirt cheap RB. The people running this team are stupid as **** and have some of the largest unearned egos you'll ever see. I really dislike the people running this team.

Well everybody looking for more playing time for Drake should get their wish now.
I wanted more playing time for Drake, but not like this. I don't understand this at all.

What are we going to get for a fourth? A turnstile Guard? Gase is putting his job on the line with this move. This is justifiable with a 2nd, but a fourth?! A fourth?! This may very well go down as the worst trade in NFL history if Ajayi and the Eagles go on to win the Super Bowl. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom