Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Cutler drop back and pass it 40 times a game.

Cause Drake will reinjury something and Williams well is Williams.

Alright, I’m done with this team. Unless Gase comes up with a pretty good reason, he’s on my radar too. Tannenbaum needs to go!

Mid season trading one of your most important players for peanuts!? Wtf!???? They basically just conceded he season...

Unless Ajayi has an undisclosed rape charge pending this is inexcusable.

Wait, the people getting angry at the front office...were you not the same people praising the front office for all of their moves during the off season? lol

Blown this team up. Won't be surprised if more guys are dumped. This season is lost. I'm sure we exhausted all options before trading him. Would have liked to get more, but not much value in the position.

This fr
I'm getting really close to being done with this team for good. My entire life this team has ranged from mediocre to a joke. Don't know how much more of this I can take.
I'm right there with you. A total clown show. Think about this....you bring in Jay Cutler cause you think it'll help you win and then trade Ajayi cause you don't think he can help you win. That alone is incredible to me.

That's actually a good point. He may not have a lot left on that knee. I remember when he came in the league they said his shelf life was about 5 seasons. He's played 3 already.
Wow 3 years have gone by fast, if that's the case then I understand the trade, but to just trade a guy of his caliber because.........

His knee blah blah whatever. He’s fine right now and was our best player. And we just gave him away. What a ****ing joke. Yeah I’m sure this’ll jumpstart the offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom