Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep some perspective. Ajayi isnt our best player
You can have your opinion. I can have mine...

Ajayi is our best damn player, period.

He was the only guy on the offensive side of the ball (Minus Jarvis) that played with demeanor.

Gase sure made an example, give away our best guy for peanuts....

I am sick to my stomach.

I'm so mad. He was the one "star" player that we had on offense, who has been let down by the o-line.
Exactly, why not trade some of those lousy ass Oline players, what the hell.....it's like they picked a name out of a hat

Unbelievable. We got a top 10 running back and traded him for what's going to amount to a bench rider when Tannenbaum drafts him.

Honestly I've been a fan since 1984. I've been to one game already this year (2 last year etc) and was planning on flying to the game this weekend from LA but I might be turning in my Dolphins card for good. I can't support this kind of garbage anymore

Jay Ajayi is without question the Dolphins best offensive talent, and anyone implying otherwise is kidding themselves. And we just shipped him for a 4th rounder with a full year left on his rookie deal left.

This is ridiculous, and Adam Gase is incredibly stupid for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom