Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear Tannenbum telling everyone today how well he did "I got a 4th round pick for someone we drafted in the 5th!" Douche probably credits himself for developing the kid too!!

I don't get most of the people on this board. Last week we were saying how Gase HAS to clean up the locker room and if guys don't want to play the way Gase wants that they should be cut or shipped out. It is very clear that one of the main culprits (at least according to Gase) was Ajayi. We got our wish.

I actually do not mind the trade. The guy has a shelf life with his knees. He was a locker room distraction. He didn't run plays properly. This season is a lost season anyway. Might as well suck more and get better draft picks and see what we have in Drake.

this ******* team. will it ever end? if jay has to go, fine. but the eagles will be picking at the bottom of the round and we take a 4th? ******* clowns.

So who is the starting RB now. Drake certainly isn't going to get more than 15 carries a game. Damien Williams sucks as anything but a receiver out of the backfield. Senorise Perry? I guess Gase knows 2017 is a bust and is already looking towards 2018.
This feels like a rebuilding team to me.

Well...I did say Gase needed to grow a pair...but damn...he aint playing.

I imagine something happened related to this. Ajayi was probably pissed about being called out and they had a falling out again. Gase's ego is hurting this team now.

Tannenbaum is awful at getting value.

What a terrible season. ****.

You're surprised we got a 4th for a 24 yr old pro bowler on a minimum contract because he MIGHT have a few years shaved off of his career? Yeah ok
Apparently the rest of the teams in the NFL agree with me.

I'm not saying this trade is smart by any means. So you want to set an example by trading a player and you trade a starting RB to the best team in the damn NFL? The rest of the players should be lining up to ask to be traded. Maybe they should have sent the guy to Cleveland for whatever they might have offered if they really wanted to set an example.

I don't love this trade at all. But i will say this: Outside of his crazy games, Ajayi had plenty of issues last year
I'm not too heart broken, I mean look at his career, outside of his 3 big games. I'm more disappointed that Lamar Miller is gone, the comp for Ajayi is less than desired and the huge ****ing hole we have at RB.

Never again will you here me support this front office. Now not only are you in cap hell until you cut players next season you take what looked to be a decent strength and turn it into a weakness.

This has lose lose loser all over it. Terrible trade with junk for return.

I don't get most of the people on this board. Last week we were saying how Gase HAS to clean up the locker room and if guys don't want to play the way Gase wants that they should be cut or shipped out. It is very clear that one of the main culprits (at least according to Gase) was Ajayi. We got our wish.

I actually do not mind the trade. The guy has a shelf life with his knees. He was a locker room distraction. He didn't run plays properly. This season is a lost season anyway. Might as well suck more and get better draft picks and see what we have in Drake.
Then target the Oline, TEs and a whole bunch more....not Ajayi.

I am still in shock over this trade. We are such a dumb ****ing team.

I'd think parker is next. no way do we keep a player made of glass who has very little desire to play through minor injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom