Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is the starting RB now. Drake certainly isn't going to get more than 15 carries a game. Damien Williams sucks as anything but a receiver out of the backfield. Senorise Perry? I guess Gase knows 2017 is a bust and is already looking towards 2018.

The vets on the team must be pissed. This move concedes the season! What a joke.

Why didn't Gase like him?
During training camp last year, Ajayi spoke up about not getting a chance and Gase criticized and benched him. On top of that, a completely finished Arian Foster was made starter ahead of him. A very aggressive attempt at CJ Anderson was made. And Drake was drafted very early in the draft. It was pretty clear..

If gase didnt have a lucky year last year with the way Ajayi played and pulling out single digit wins against a mediocre schedule this board would be calling for Gases head right about now. I give it until the end of next year before hes on the hot seat. What a dumb***. This team has pissed away more good talent over the years than anyone ive ever seen. Im so pumped to watch our high flying passing attack for the rest of the year now :thumbsdown

And Im sure that 4th round pick is going to be a STTTUUUUDDD.....SMFH

Gase must be on the Chris Forester sh*t...

The value is about as good as you were gonna get for a RB with a knee condition with only a season and change of games left before likely losing him for nothing due to a potential big contract needing to be signed.

The Drake era has begun down in Miami.

Fully believe Ajayi's inconsistencies in the pass game and often poor attitude made this an acceptable decision for Gase.

Still surprised though, he is a horse and did pretty great things behind a pretty awful run blocking offensive line. From a fantasy perspective and not knowing what is going on behind the scenes I would not have done the trade.

I imagine something happened related to this. Ajayi was probably pissed about being called out and they had a falling out again. Gase's ego is hurting this team now.

Tannenbaum is awful at getting value.

What a terrible season. ****.
I like Gase, but if this is true then Ajayi has every right to stand up for himself and let Gase know to fix the f.ing line so he has some running lanes to go through

That's actually a good point. He may not have a lot left on that knee. I remember when he came in the league they said his shelf life was about 5 seasons. He's played 3 already.

This was my first thought. Hasn't it been bothering him all year already? So we keep him for a year in which we aren't making the playoffs... and what's he gonna look like next year?

Does it suck to only get a 4th in return? Absolutely. But it's probably a good decision. And a great choice for the Eagles. Put him behind their oline for this year and next? That team is going to be scary.

Those who wanted to see Kenyan Drake just got their wish....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom