Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perry will carry the ball 20 times on Sunday night. Just my guess. He's the guy most like last year's version of Ajayi.

People are upset that a player they like was traded for what they feel was a pittance. Not everybody blindly jizzes in their Phins zubaz to every move the team makes.

Good one. Mature too.

Yeah, right. I'm sure Gase was blind-sided. "Hello, Adam? Hey, I just got a 4th for Ajayi." "WHAT????" Let's don't pretend this was TBaum making a bad trade.
No doubt Gase wanted Ajayi out but it's Tannenbaum making the trade for whatever value he can get. It's his job to squeeze whatever he can from another organization...quite frankly I'm pretty tired of the Eagles scamming the Dolphins. It's been happening since the A.J. Feeley trade and hasn't stopped.

It's a bad trade by Tannenbaum...lets not pretend that Gase was the one on the phone making it happen. Gase only told Tannenbaum to trade him.

The value is about as good as you were gonna get for a RB with a knee condition with only a season and change of games left before likely losing him for nothing due to a big contract needing to be signed.

The Drake era has begun down in Miami.

Fully believe Ajayi's inconsistencies in the pass game and often poor attitude made this an acceptable decision for Gase.

Still surprised though, he is a horse and did pretty great things behind a pretty awful run blocking offensive line. From a fantasy perspective and not knowing what is going on behind the scenes I would not have done the trade.
Yes only a season and a half of pro bowl production from the RB position on a 5th rounders rookie contract. C'mon. That's not a valid criticism. Also despite the knee diagnosis he has been remarkably healthy during heavy usage.

The Drake era begins... I guess man. He sure as **** hasn't earned this opportunity with his play.

Read the tea leaves here folks. In a week that the head coach publicly complained about the practice and study habits of his players on the offensives side of the ball, the RB who he has benched before gets traded. Clearly Ajayi is one of those guys not doing his job off the field. And as good as he is when he is good, he also is the back that frequently tip toes behind the line leaving us in 2nd and long situations again and again. I loved watching him on a good day, but on his bad days, he has hurt us more than some on the board here realize. Add that to his knee concerns, and while I might not totally agree with trading talent away from a bad offense, there could be some valid reasons for this trade.

Good one. Mature too.

giphy.gif

Landry to Cowboys for a 3rd rounder before 4 P.M. We are sellers and no way we pay for him.

Surprised, not surprised. - after that press conference. If he wasn't giving a 100% you got to go

That's really just speculation. He hasn't shown any signs of it being an issue yet. We'd get more value running him into the ground for a couple years than what will be one of the last picks in the 4th.

Glad to see tricking Stephane Anthony has about 10 draft slots less value than ajayii according to us.
It was pretty well known about his knee when he came out. That's why he slid so far in the draft and why teams aren't willing to give up too much for him now.

I mean lets be clear its very fair to be pissed about the trade, but lets not act like this came out of nowhere.

And if yiu have a vip subscription there will be a breakdown of this... erm breakdown this evening

Makes me absolutely sick

I was lookin now forward to him next year with RT and new OL. He has a good chance to succeed in philly now at least...

Stupid though. For a ****ing 4th....

Suck for saquon incoming. We are gonna be lucky to win anymore games. Josh Adams would be a killer pick too

I mean lets be clear its very fair to be pissed about the trade, but lets not act like this came out of nowhere.

And if yiu have a vip subscription there will be a breakdown of this... erm breakdown this evening

Thank you. I suspect his knee played a factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom