Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running Backs are a dime a dozen

I agree with this to some extent. I liked Ajayi but RB is not a position of great importance. The Patriots are winning with a Miami Dolphin practice squader as one of there main runner. Does anyone think that guys oozing with talent and we missed it. He's averaging 3 ypc or less.

Could this move put Gase instantly on the hot seat if the offense continues to stink it up and Ajayi excels and goes to the Super Bowl with Philly?

If Gase was driving the bus on this, the front office's willingness to trade a player that made its past personnel selection look very good suggests that Gase is very far from the hot seat, indeed.

Running backs are a dime a dozen, yet before Ajayi, we hadn't had a good one since Ricky in his prime.

Lol ok.

I guess I will be the minority opinion on this one. I saw this news this morning and I just said "Huh? Okay." You had to figure this was going to happen after the coach called him out explicitly in a press conference stating that he kept losing yards trying to bounce runs outside for a home run instead of following blocking that was there and helping the team get first downs.

We had a historically bad offense through 7 games with Jay Ajayi as our starting RB. Our offense is probably still going to be historically bad without him. It might be worse. Hey, that's a better draft pick!

I’m sure there is more to the story we don’t know. If he was a locker room cancer he needed to go. It sucks we only got a fourth but whatever. That is **** for Jay Ajayi but whatever. My season optimism died against Baltimore.

I'm shocked. What the F?-?-?-?-?-?

I'm still on Gase's side, but this is pure idiocy. I guess Gase is an OL apologist. This sure seems like a dumb move right now. Ajayi was the best thing to happen to this offense. That blocking without a back who can breakbtackles ... good luck.

I'm gutted.

Tannenbum, the load who no one wanted in their front office based on "merit." (oh and who would have accepted a Jets demotion to capologist if it didn't put a damper on attracting potential replacements)

+

Gaines: the Peter Principle'd out career worker bee who other than being used as a Rooney Rule prop stood no chance of being seriously considered for a GM position.

=

Franchise cancers!!!

I'm as close as I've ever been to throwing in the towel and just no longer giving a ****!!!!

I'm with you Vaark...The trades themselves,don't bother me as much as the fact,I have no faith in the front office to used whatever picks we get,correctly.

Ajayi is going to be a monster in Philly. This is going to be a very late 4th rounder. LMAO at the people saying this trade is a win because we move up about 10 slots from where he was originally drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom