Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you Vaark...The trades themselves,don't bother me as much as the fact,I have no faith in the front office to used whatever picks we get,correctly.

There is no front office in the league that's more likely than not to use a fourth-round pick "correctly." Fourth-round picks have but a 13% chance of becoming long-term starters in the league.

Good value for a malcontent player, Miami is building its team the right way, Philly is not. But since Philly has played cupcakes the first half of the year, everyone thinks they are great, but they are not building through the draft and that will catch up to them in the long run.
I'm all for Miami building through the draft, hell I'm been saying it for years, but to trade a guy like Ajayi a guy who works his ass off while playing behind a line that is crap....I don't understand it,

He rushed for 51 and 23 yards the last two games, and you are going to miss him?

Landry to Cowboys for a 3rd rounder before 4 P.M. We are sellers and no way we pay for him.

Philly has the best record in the league. If they make it far into the playoffs, this is essentially a 5th round pick.

yeah you got hozed by at least a round...short shelf life or not...to not get a 3rd here is fail

I always liked Ajayi, but if he's not putting in the work, he's gotta go.

Get rid of all the divas not doing their jobs. Don't care who they are.

Moving Ajayi was a message to the locker room. Your reputation and past performance is irrelevant -- if you're not putting in the work today and don't have the right attitude, you're not going to be around much longer.

That's indeed the issue.

Last year it was with fringe players on the offensive line, and that did the trick of sending that message.

This year Gase had to up the ante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom