Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

Against the Jets. Took himself out because the team was throwing in a comeback win.

Week 7? Where is the proof?
Just watched the end of the game, and he's on the field for the Stills TD. He then runs the ball 3 times after the Int to get closer and put the ball right in the middle of the field for the FG. Thats the last play the Offence runs.

How is Ajayi any worse than the four ex-Dolphin players that posed with the middle finger salute with their SB rings on after winning with the patriots, then sending the pictures to the Dolphins. That, was far more "in your face."

Week 7? Where is the proof?
Just watched the end of the game, and he's on the field for the Stills TD. He then runs the ball 3 times after the Int to get closer and put the ball right in the middle of the field for the FG. Thats the last play the Offence runs.

Never said he stopped playing and never went back in. He walked off the field complaining the team wasn't giving him enough run plays during a comeback.

Too bad hes the 3rd best back in their backfield, contributed very little to their SB win and probably will be traded again before next season. His attitude sucks balls.

Never said he stopped playing and never went back in. He walked off the field complaining the team wasn't giving him enough run plays during a comeback.

You said he took himself out of the game. Mike Wallace took himself out of his last game for us, thats a big difference to walking off and being a bit pissed about not getting the ball enough. In the words of the legendary Coach McGinty, winners want the ball when the game is on the line.

As a british fan of the Dolphins, I'm proud that the Dolphins took him, I was proud when he became a star for the team, and I'm proud he's won a Superbowl. I was lucky enough to meet him over here, and he came across as a great guy. That was before he hit the big time, so he may have changed since then.

If people want to slag him off, then fine. But as far as I can see, most of what is said is unsubstantiated and based on rumour. He was heated, and he didn't mind talking back to Gase, that I get. But most of the other crap, is just that. Crap.

You said he took himself out of the game. Mike Wallace took himself out of his last game for us, thats a big difference to walking off and being a bit pissed about not getting the ball enough. In the words of the legendary Coach McGinty, winners want the ball when the game is on the line.

As a british fan of the Dolphins, I'm proud that the Dolphins took him, I was proud when he became a star for the team, and I'm proud he's won a Superbowl. I was lucky enough to meet him over here, and he came across as a great guy. That was before he hit the big time, so he may have changed since then.

If people want to slag him off, then fine. But as far as I can see, most of what is said is unsubstantiated and based on rumour. He was heated, and he didn't mind talking back to Gase, that I get. But most of the other crap, is just that. Crap.
When play calling is designed with a player to be in position and you walk off the field on your own pouting then yes he quit on his team over selfish reasons.

Anyway glad he's gone and happy he won a SB.

I'm glad it worked out for all parties involved. Sorry Ajayi still feels wronged.

He helped keep New England from winning another ill-gotten ring. IMO, good trade even if we had received nothing.

How about this last year we had 108 plays inside the RZ we threw 51 passes and had 55 runs...pretty balanced.
This year we had 101 plays inside the RZ we threw 71 passes and had 27 rushes...not so balanced.

Last year we had 56 plays inside the 10 we threw 23 passes and had 32 runs...not too bad
this year we had 48 plays inside the 10 we threw 36 passes and had 10 runs...no so balanced.

So to answer it was due to bad play calling by Gase who decided that throwing the ball inside the RZ at an almost 3 to 1 ratio and over a 3 to 1 ratio inside the 10 with Jay freaking Cutler was a good idea. Jay Cutler who had 3 RZ int's compared to 0 from Tanny last year, Jay Cutler who had a RZ qb rating of 84.2 compared to 121.7 by Tanny last year, Jay Cutler who completed 56.3% of RZ passes compared to 72.5% by Tanny. So bad play calling for the L.
Yes the Dolphins threw more in the red zone this year than last year, as did the Eagles, but that still doesn't explain why Ajayi only had 4 carries inside the red zone in the 16 games he played. Blount had 17.

I'm happy for Ajayi but could the criticism of him always looking for the big play have something to do with it?

Who gives a ****? It’s like guys who wonder who their ex is dating or what she is saying. You just move on.

My take is, let's take a crap on the franchise that gave me 2 of the best opportunities in life

Maybe someone should remind Jay, if the Dolphins were trying to punish him, they would not have sent him to a team that had a chance to win the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom