Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi takes ANOTHER parting shot.

Never said he stopped playing and never went back in. He walked off the field complaining the team wasn't giving him enough run plays during a comeback.

Is even that proven?

One of the best offensive components...behind Jeffrey, Blount, Agholer, Ertz...but yeah totally one of the best.
If you actually read what I wrote, you'd agree that he was one of the best components on the DOLPHINS offense. Ajayi then Landry/Stills were the top playmakers on this team on offense.

If you actually read what I wrote, you'd agree that he was one of the best components on the DOLPHINS offense. Ajayi then Landry/Stills were the top playmakers on this team on offense.

Who cares? That's now old news, clearly, the organization didn't believe he could pick up on the success of that year.

I'm genuinely curious to see if Ajayi runs for more than 1,000 yards next year, and if so at least 4 YPC.

I just wonder if there is more going on with that knee. I don't think Miami has egg on their face yet for trading him based on the success of Drake and Ajayi VERY mediocre year from an individual performance standpoint.

Any chance we can just get Blount? I'd take a combo of Blount and Drake over Ajayi and Drake, in all honesty. Probably would be more cost effective and more durable, too.

Any chance we can just get Blount? I'd take a combo of Blount and Drake over Ajayi and Drake, in all honesty. Probably would be more cost effective and more durable, too.

Honestly, **** that guy. After hearing stories of him coming out (punch incident) and some other talk of him being selfish and an asshole, I don't really want that guy in our locker room.

I like Ajayi, but he needs to be happy with his current situation and let the past go.

In the end he went to a good team who had his exact carbon copy in Blount. He averaged 7 carries for that team. I dont think he helped them get over the top, if he was that good he would have eventually surassed Blount as the starting back but Blount even started the SB. He did a great job in 16, thanks for that but Lets see if he gets that next big contract. I don’t think he will. I foresee him bouncing around 2-3 more teams fighting off injuries like in 16 as a featured back and a career which amounts to squat with one astrick as a SB winning back up RB. 7 years and done, never getting a big payday. That’s my guess.

PS, I would love to pick up Blount. Thought we should have gone after him when Tenn let him go and he ended up with the Pats. Liked him since his Oregon days. That knock out punch to the Boise player was classic passion. I know I’ll Get haters for that but I just loved that, always makes me smile just thinking about it.

PS, I would love to pick up Blount. Thought we should have gone after him when Tenn let him go and he ended up with the Pats. Liked him since his Oregon days. That knock out punch to the Boise player was classic passion. I know I’ll Get haters for that but I just loved that, always makes me smile just thinking about it.
I still laugh that New England picked Gills over him. I think New England would have won if they had Blount. That was a bad move that Bill made.

I love how most of these idiots claim god as some kinda homie who has their back and is laughing along with them. "ONLY GOD"...the **** does that bullshit mean?

Jealous lov fin fans here upset that one of their own won a superbowl and all we have to show for it is a very, very low 4th round pick, a very disappointing 6 -10 season and blown cap space. Still have linebacker, tight end and oline issues to be addressed just like last season and now our wide receivers corp is about to loose its stud reciever. A low 4th rounder for a guy that set record 200 yard games the season before and gave us a 10 6 season instead of 6 10 season we would have had like this year. Yea no problem here keep supporting Gase decision he needs the help. Hopefully these new assistant coaches can make the difference because these types of decisions trading Ajayi certainly will not.

Precisely, the fact Miami helped Philly win their 1st SB disgusts me, truly. This was the only way this thing could really backfire this season, congrats Miami lol.
We’ve been trying to help them win for decades. AJ Feeley for a 2nd. lol.

Enh. This dude was added to a team that was already supremely talented and got himself a ring. Good for him, but to watch him carry on, he would have us all believing that he had a Marcus Allen, John Riggins, and Terrell Davis performance all rolled into one. He broke off a couple of nice runs, but as someone else stated earlier: he was the THIRD most productive rb option on his own team last Sunday! I am far more concerned about letting Landry walk at this point. Ajayi is a good player, but judging from what Drake showed when he got his shot...I think we'll be fine at rb. Maybe we should draft another guy for depth, but I'm all in on Drake personally.

Can't hate on him for feeling the way that he does. The Dolphins, well the "media" who cover them, really said some insulting things about him which could have real impact on his NFL career. Not just the immaturity and behavior issues but also about the fear over his knees. Probably team just covering their asses with the knee stuff but that's gotta cast doubt over his long term health if the team who drafted him and knee him best were saying those things.

Ajayi was one of my favorite Dolphins and arguably the 2nd-3rd best RB (Ricky #1) that we've had in the last 40 years and I hated to see him go. I'm happy for him to be in such a good situation and doubly happy as he helped the Eagles to beat the stinking Cheats.

Back
Top Bottom