Alabama Fans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama Fans?

No I don't like your views...drop the Price issue, drop past probation, and get over the fact that Saban is still not your coach.
The more you guys call him a liar, failure, coward, the sorrier and sorrier it gets. I wouldn't bash him if he didn't come to UA. I didn't even bash Franchione when he left for Texas A&M. Say what you want, but this is an issue where Dolphins fans are going to have to grow up.

And AS A DOLPHINS FAN, the more we complain and the more the media makes fun of Saban, the more it still hurts our team. We look like a joke right now and are considering 2nd rate coaches because of it. I'm pissed about this much more as a Dolphins fan than as a UA fan the more I think about it.

I couldn't agree more with the bold parts.

I don't balme any of the Bama fans for being excited about Satan going to Alabama. He will win and win big at Alabama.

But please don't criticize Dolphin fans for being upset. You can't blame Mal Moore for offering and you can't blame Satan for accepting. But the way he handled the situation with his lies was unexcuseable. So don't blame us for hammering Satan because he deserves it. I mean, its not like this is Finheaven.com or aything.

I've heard about 20 or so Bammers say that they were not upset when Franchione ran off, and about 19.5 of them are lying because they know how hypocritical they are being.

The third Saturday in October can't get here soon enough.

I like that, that was quite clever and by the way I look forward to seeing The Big Orange putting a beating on the Tide :D.

Moving on to another thing you said in another post saying that the Fins look like a joke right now and that further Dolphin fan complaining will only make the Dolphins look worse. Well why does the Dolphin organization look like a joke right now, could it be Saban leaving, I think it is and so your comment is contradicting your view that Saban had the right to leave without fulfilling his contract because Saban making the Fins a joke is a bad thing, right?, and him leaving and making the Fins a joke would be a bad thing for a Fin Fan correct? So Saban making the Fins look like a joke is bad (for us common fin fans) and so he did the right thing. Also seriously the whole comment about not bashing Saban if he had of left Miami for another college team besides Alabama, come on you know that if he had of went to say Auburn you would be bashing with the rest of us, basically by him coming to Alabama that is why you can't bash him because you can't turn on your favorite college team, but if he had of went to Auburn you'd be quite unhappy I believe, but I guess I'm wrong.

I like that, that was quite clever and by the way I look forward to seeing The Big Orange putting a beating on the Tide :D.

Moving on to another thing you said in another post saying that the Fins look like a joke right now and that further Dolphin fan complaining will only make the Dolphins look worse. Well why does the Dolphin organization look like a joke right now, could it be Saban leaving, I think it is and so your comment is contradicting your view that Saban had the right to leave without fulfilling his contract because Saban making the Fins a joke is a bad thing, right?, and him leaving and making the Fins a joke would be a bad thing for a Fin Fan correct? So Saban making the Fins look like a joke is bad (for us common fin fans) and so he did the right thing. Also seriously the whole comment about not bashing Saban if he had of left Miami for another college team besides Alabama, come on you know that if he had of went to say Auburn you would be bashing with the rest of us, basically by him coming to Alabama that is why you can't bash him because you can't turn on your favorite college team, but if he had of went to Auburn you'd be quite unhappy I believe, but I guess I'm wrong.

What looks bad is the organization looking weak due to Wayne H. and the fans/commentators complaining about Saban. I don't think it's as much the act of Saban leaving (coaches come and go), but how we as Dolphins fans are handling it. It makes us look like a joke, in my opinion. Spouting off about someone being a liar and our legendary coach sounding like a guy who had his girlfriend stolen from him. It's all about damage control and someone in the Dolphins PR needs firing.

What looks bad is the organization looking weak due to Wayne H. and the fans/commentators complaining about Saban. I don't think it's as much the act of Saban leaving (coaches come and go), but how we as Dolphins fans are handling it. It makes us look like a joke, in my opinion. Spouting off about someone being a liar and our legendary coach sounding like a guy who had his girlfriend stolen from him. It's all about damage control and someone in the Dolphins PR needs firing.

I think it's decent dmg control to make it look like Saban is just an *** than to make people think about why he'd want to leave and what kind of shape the fins are in. It has become about him and his character and not about the state of the fins. Great job imo.

The guy is a dick. We are just calling it like we see it. Your problem now though. Your coach is a liar and a hypocrite. Twist it anyway you want. The guy doesn't know the first thing about commitment. We look like a joke for being pissed off about being lied to by a cowardly hypocrite? Don't be silly.

The guy is a dick. We are just calling it like we see it. Your problem now though. Your coach is a liar and a hypocrite. Twist it anyway you want. The guy doesn't know the first thing about commitment. We look like a joke for being pissed off about being lied to by a cowardly hypocrite? Don't be silly.

Another thing people seem to be forgetting is while Saban was denying his exit to Bama,(before Shula was fired, he had sent feelers out by Sextent to Bama, that he would be interested in the job if Shula was to ever be fired) the plans were already in the works by him putting together his new coaching staff. The little short sawed off SOB was working on his new job when he should have been game planning for the remaining games on the schedule!

If you guys don't see the potential harm, that's fine. I do, I don't like the way things look for the Dolphins, and I'm tired of getting made fun of for being a Dolphins fan. Things suck right now.

I'm tired of getting made fun of for being a Dolphins fan.

Then quit and go find another team, because you evidently have respect for any of us or you wouldn't have that avatar.

clear.gif

Nice.

I would be very excited to have a great coach like Saban at the University of Tennessee. However, I have made many friends on this site and in this forum inparticular, and there is no way that I would rub it in their faces by making that fraud's face my av.

Nice.

I would be very excited to have a great coach like Saban at the University of Tennessee. However, I have made many friends on this site and in this forum inparticular, and there is no way that I would rub it in their faces by making that fraud's face my av.
Well, I believe I have the full right to support my coach. Just as most Dolphins have the right to support the organization via bashing him.

I guess both sides should know the consequences. I do, but the image above was a bit much.

Many of your BAMA fans such as myself are excited about the hire. There are several reasons why it makes perfect sense from an Alabama and Dlphin standpoint, and you can read those all over the web so I won't go into that here.

I think NIck will do great at BAMA but in the pros, well, Don Shula put it pretty good when he suggested that losing Shula as an NFL coach was not that big of a deal based on his record.

Now in the comparisons to fRan and Saban, there were similarities, but after the past several years, I just want my Tide to win. To hell with everything else.

Marino2Clayton...I can support him because he is still MY COACH.

You're an idiotic piece of Tennessee trash. Just because Saban went from being your coach to now kickin your *** doesn't mean you have to trash me on anything I post.

Get a grip.
Kev, that's uncalled for. You're better than that.

Back
Top Bottom