Alabama Fans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama Fans?

Use the ignore function, take the high road, or report a problem to the staff. We are a family here, try to get a long, and enjoy the site!:wink:

Im honestly not a Bama fan either. Simply for the fact they tried to take our coach (Rodriguez). But the situation is over now. and it Saban has a 6 loss season in bama, he'll be gone after this season

Its funny how he called me an idiot before I even credited him for our very artistic sig. I thought he was mad because I stole his av, made some major major improvements and used it as my signature. So when he called me an idiot, I thought he was mad at me for ripping him off.

I mean, our sig is such a masterpiece of fine art, it was just awful of me not to let everyone know that Kev was a huge part of it. I felt dirty about taking all the glory for our master creation so I had to give him a bit of credit. It was only the right thing to do.

But you have to hand it to Kev he's just a humble guy and doesn't want all the attention for our masterpiece. I now understand, Kev's secret will die with me (and all of Finheaven).

He made a sig of Rodriguez with a Bama emblem beisde of his head when the that whole ordeal was going on... I was pissed

Personally, I like your sig Marino2Clayton because it's obvious that Kev was taking a shot at Dolphin fans with his avatar and just wanting to start a controversy/arguement and thats what he got, and it appears you owned him.

Personally, I like your sig Marino2Clayton because it's obvious that Kev was taking a shot at Dolphin fans with his avatar and just wanting to start a controversy/arguement and thats what he got, and it appears you owned him.

I 'm with you I just don't think its right to come on to a Miami Dolphin's fan site and rub it in everyones face.

Back
Top Bottom