Aldon Smith arrested at LAX | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aldon Smith arrested at LAX

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Aldon Smith -- 49ers Superstar Arrested at LAX ... Allegedly Yelled 'Bomb' in Airport

:bobdole:

San Francisco 49ers superstar Aldon Smith was just arrested at LAX after allegedly yelling "bomb" in the airport terminal ... TMZ Sports has learned.
Witnesses at the airport say Smith was very loud when cops arrived to the scene.

Smith has a long history with the law -- the 24-year-old defensive end was arrested in 2012 for DUI and in 2013, he was charged with 3 counts of illegal possession of an assault weapon stemming from a violent incident at his home in San Joe, Ca where Smith was stabbed.

It's just another problem for the 49ers -- a team that's already dealing with the investigation involving QB Colin Kaepernick in Florida.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/13/aldon-smith-49ers-chris-culliver-arrested-at-lax/#ixzz2yo9lfFjN

LAX PD says "25 year old male of San Jose" became belligerent and uncooperative with TSA, then said he had bomb, went to gate, was detained

Linebacker Aldon Smith was detained by police Sunday at Los Angles International Airport, after allegedly being uncooperative with security personnel and stating he had a bomb.

A Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson would only confirm that a 25-year-old male from San Jose had been detained and was being transported to booking, after which time his name would be released.

“At approximately 1400 hrs, a 25-year-old male resident of San Jose, California, was going through Terminal 1 screening and was randomly selected for a secondary screening,” Sgt. Karla Ortiz said in a statement.

“The suspect then became belligerent and uncooperative with the process and with the TSA agent, making a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb before proceeding towards the gate area.

“Los Angeles Airport Police made contact with him at the gate and he was positively identified as the person in question. Once again the male subject became uncooperative and he was detained and taken into custody by Airport Police and is currently being transported to LAPD for booking.”

Smith, who turns 25 on Aug. 25, was at Gate 6 of Terminal 1 when confronted by several police, who then led Smith away from the Southwest gate, according to eyewitness John Egan of Austin.

“I heard him say, ‘I did nothing wrong,’ ” Egans said. “The whole thing ratcheted up from there. The cops were trying to calm him down. He wasn’t out of control; just agitated.”
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/04/13/witness-aldon-smith-detained-at-lax/

I've seen people pulled off of planes before for basically nothing (i.e. argued with a flight attendant) but uhh... yeah this sounds like it's becoming a disturbing pattern.

I've seen people pulled off of planes before for basically nothing (i.e. argued with a flight attendant) but uhh... yeah this sounds like it's becoming a disturbing pattern.

If they don't know that they can't do **** like this anymore (or ever, actually), it's hard for me to feel sorry for them. As someone who flies fairly often, I have absolutely no problem with them being arrested. Hell, there are signs all over the place warning against it.

He's talented, but clearly dumb as ****.

If they don't know that they can't do **** like this anymore (or ever, actually), it's hard for me to feel sorry for them. As someone who flies fairly often, I have absolutely no problem with them being arrested. Hell, there are signs all over the place warning against it.

He's talented, but clearly dumb as ****.

Well the thing is, you're not going to get arrested for a flight attendant being a bitch. You get into a minor argument or something and somebody from the airline will pull you aside and ask for your side of the story. They're not going to cuff you for that, though.

I have to believe Smith did something really stupid here.

BlJDVmQCUAAYI8F-1.jpg

Here's hoping our guys act like choir boys at least until camp starts. No more press thank you.

I forgot about this one.

JayGlazer
@JayGlazer

As for Aldon Smith news, in mid 90s Jets had rookie DE leaving minicamp who joked w ppl at JFK he had bomb. He was swarmed & back then they called team and made him fly out of Laguardia. He was horrified what team would do. Dumb as hell then, dumber now

yeah, with the other charges pending , this may well change SF's draft plans. Watch this actual thuggery filter quickly through the news cycle while 6 months from now they'll still be yakking about Incog's "racism"

Smith already has had off-the-field issues after he was arrested on suspicion of DUI and marijuana possession in September 2013. The 24 year old was also charged with three felony weapons counts from a June 2012 party held at his house.

He has since pled not guilty to the gun charges, and was also arrested on suspicion of drunken driving in January of 2012.

He was obviously pissed he was selected for a "random" search and was getting loud and said he had a bomb cause he was being detained and searched for no reason of probable ****ing cause!!! And in that sense I can understand his frustration and lunacy in response to a over reaching agency that truth be told hasn't prevented one terrorist attack since its inception,but has had over 400 of their own agents arrested for theft from travelers... I'm not defending what he did because clearly he is aware of what would happen and if he wanted to make a point there are other ways to accomplish that especially with his status. OPT OUT make them pat you down, think there is any coincidence the tsa added those big bad naked picture taking machines cause the corporation who makes them was buddy's with Bush and enacted during the passing of the patriot act?!? I call out all hypocracy before the sheeple from either party start making assumptions on my political beliefs

He was obviously pissed he was selected for a "random" search and was getting loud and said he had a bomb cause he was being detained and searched for no reason of probable ****ing cause!!! And in that sense I can understand his frustration and lunacy in response to a over reaching agency that truth be told hasn't prevented one terrorist attack since its inception,but has had over 400 of their own agents arrested for theft from travelers... I'm not defending what he did because clearly he is aware of what would happen and if he wanted to make a point there are other ways to accomplish that especially with his status. OPT OUT make them pat you down, think there is any coincidence the tsa added those big bad naked picture taking machines cause the corporation who makes them was buddy's with Bush and enacted during the passing of the patriot act?!? I call out all hypocracy before the sheeple from either party start making assumptions on my political beliefs

If there was a reason or probable cause, it wouldn't be random, would it? Of course, in this case, the dumbass gave them probable cause.

Honestly, in a league full of really, really dumb people, Smith might be the dumbest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was a reason or probable cause, it wouldn't be random, would it? Of course, in this case, the dumbass gave them probable cause.

Honestly, in a league full of really, really dumb people, Smith might be the dumbest.

Ummm u can't give probable cause after the fact... From what I read he was "randomly" selected first and upon being detained and searched illegally is when is started with the bomb talk.... Had what I read been misleading and he started with the bomb talk prior to being pulled asides then yes, they had cause.

Ummm u can't give probable cause after the fact... From what I read he was "randomly" selected first and upon being detained and searched illegally is when is started with the bomb talk.... Had what I read been misleading and he started with the bomb talk prior to being pulled asides then yes, they had cause.

Ummmmmmm.....derrrrr....then you are saying it is in fact random, so not sure why you keep adding quotation marks. I've been pulled for random searches several times. Who cares? Smith was clearly the moron in this case, not the TSA. I'm glad it made the news too, because apparently the MANY signs advising you not to say **** like that aren't enough for the dumber members of our society.

Oh, he got pulled for a random search? Sorry to make him wait an extra 5 minutes to get his 9 am drink on in the airport bar. Definitely worth getting angry about and doing something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom