Aldon Smith arrested at LAX | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aldon Smith arrested at LAX

Has any team ever had a worse off-season than the 2015 San Francisco 49ers?

Has any team ever had a worse off-season than the 2015 San Francisco 49ers?

Drunk-skimboarding-fail.gif

Great way to open up that new stadium. :lol:

Poor bastard, that dude is done. Forget suspension, you can't play football from a work release program.

Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc
Team arrests since 2012
DAL, KC, OAK, PIT, StL: 5 each
BUF, GB, MIA, NE: 4
NYG, NO, PHI, WAS: 3
CAR, HOU, SD: 1

... and Aldon Smith: 5

Looks like Jim Harbaugh pulled off Pete Carroll's old trick of leaving a sinking ship before everyone else knew just how doomed it was. I was warned years ago that Trent Baalke was in way over his head and coasting on Scot McLoughlan's personnel moves and Harbaugh's ace coaching and now we're seeing how right that was. If I was an up and coming assistant or personnel man I'd be making sure I had a nice thick jacket on the 49ers prepared for next January because Jed York comes from the Eddie DeBartolo school of owning a team (he's DeBartolo's nephew) and DeBartolo loved firing people. ****'s gonna get ugly there.

49ers cut him and announce their support and concern for him will continue. If he's ready, they need to get him into rehab as he obviously has a serious issue with alcohol.

No one is signing Smith. He's looking at a year suspension. If he gets his ass into rehab and stays out of trouble maybe next season someone gives him a shot.

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers 3m3 minutes ago
Tomsula on Aldon Smith: "Although he won’t be playing football for the San Francisco 49ers, he won’t walk this path alone."

Nice gesture at least by team, although they have tried to help him with this before just like we tried to help Dion etc...

The 49ers' Offseason From Hell continues. They've lost Smith, ILB Chris Borland, DE Justin Smith, RB Frank Gore, coach Jim Harbaugh, both coordinators and most of the coaching staff, ILB Patrick Willis, LG Mike Iupati, CBs Perrish Cox and Chris Culliver, WRs Michael Crabtree and Stevie Johnson, OLB Dan Skuta, and RT Anthony Davis. Smith has been popped for three DUIs since 2012, in addition to multiple other alcohol-related incidents.

Jeff Fisher breathes a sigh of relief, 3rd place is secure.

CL1CvNgWcAAZ_No.jpg

Doesn't seem that bad of an incident other than him drinking alcohol, regardless if it was before or after.

Back
Top Bottom